What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWNB

First Grade
i herd that Lance Thompson and Luke Covell will re sign with sharks early this week. Heres hoping they do

Fibroman

First Grade
Moffo said:
scott sattler - actually playing with the GC! He said today that he will if they need it

He was at Glenmore Park (near Penrith) yesterday watching the Brumbies go around. Maybe he will bail on the Gold Coast and come back to 'The Riff'. I believe he may be missing the fibro houses?:crazy:

boonboon

Juniors
Wouldnt it be awesome to see Joey and the mcDougalls in nights backline
W- Ben McDougall
C - Luke McDougall
C- Adam mcDougall
W- Scott McDougall

Y2Eel

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Jamie Lyon will sign with Penrith for 3 years on a deal worth $425,000 after June 30.

geez i hope thats true penrith need someone at 5/8 if cambell is going or lyon to 3 lewis to 6

Bench
boonboon said:
Wouldnt it be awesome to see Joey and the mcDougalls in nights backline
W- Ben McDougall
C - Luke McDougall
C- Adam mcDougall
W- Scott McDougall
Wouldn't the drug testers have to work overtime at Knights games.

the_eel

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Jamie Lyon will sign with Penrith for 3 years on a deal worth $425,000 after June 30.

As with any Jamie Lyon rumour i won't believe it until hes officially signed. He's been linked to more clubs than Tiger Woods. Deadset i don't think he even knows who he wants to play for.....but i hope this one is true.

CowMan

Juniors
OK OK!

How mnay Macdougall's are there and where do thye play

I KNOW
Luke McDougall - Souths
Adam mcDougall - Souths

Who else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts