What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
Cowboys2006 said:
Josh Hannay - South Sydney

That rumour has gone around year after year, i think us Souths supporters are getting just a little fed up with it my friend. Hannay will be a Titan.

Pigskin

Juniors
Kingytek said:
Jamie Lyon - Western Force

i bet Anasta hopes he comes back to the NRL

then he might shed his unwanted tag of being "the games most overrated player"

who cares where the nuffie goes

Oink !

Kingytek

Juniors
Pigskin said:

Oink !
It seems as though alot of people care where he goes.
Tell me one club that would deny his services if they had a gap to fill in the backline and the cash to match....None

Franko

Juniors
Pigskin said:

Oink !

You're crackin jokes surely !!
Jamie Lyon will make Mark Gasnier look like a reserve grader. Jamie Lyon is a superstar.

Godz Illa

Coach
Franko said:
Jamie Lyon will make Mark Gasnier look like a reserve grader. Jamie Lyon is a superstar.
Franko I just spat coffee all over my keyboard. I will tell my I.T. dept to send you the bill.

.JOHNSY

Juniors
Franko said:
You're crackin jokes surely !!

I see three possile explainations for this rabble.

1. You have your head so far up Lyons coight its not funny.
2. Your blind hate for Gasnier is clear for all to see and not healthy.
3. You dont have much of an idea about the comparison between NRL and english SL and the two players respective abilities.

I hope it is 2, for your sake.:crazy:

Franko you are a turtle head !!!

Franko

Juniors
.JOHNSY said:
I see three possile explainations for this rabble.

1. You have your head so far up Lyons coight its not funny.
2. Your blind hate for Gasnier is clear for all to see and not healthy.
3. You dont have much of an idea about the comparison between NRL and english SL and the two players respective abilities.

I hope it is 2, for your sake.:crazy:

Franko you are a turtle head !!!

Firstly key board hero i'm entitled to my opinion. I happen to be a Souths supporter so i am looking from the outside. I probably chose my words wrong. I think Mark Gasnier is a great player and probably the best centre in Australia at present. I just happen to think Lyon is better and will proove it next year. I think i have followed football long enough to know the difference between NRL and S/L. If you like we can make note on this conversation and revisit next year??!!
When Jamie Lyon left the NRL he was by far the best centre in the world let alone in Australia. But you could be right, obvoulsy a few coaches and CEO's see it my way though as $400 or $500,000 a year will be spent on him.

Godz Illa

Coach
Franko said:
When Jamie Lyon left the NRL he was by far the best centre in the world let alone in Australia.
3 years ago. Back then Craig Fitzgibbon was the best forward in the world.
Really, he's trading off a 3 year old reputation, and plaudits earned in a sub-standard competition. Luckily, for a centre these days, it's a seller's market.

Franko

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
3 years ago. Back then Craig Fitzgibbon was the best forward in the world.
Really, he's trading off a 3 year old reputation, and plaudits earned in a sub-standard competition. Luckily, for a centre these days, it's a seller's market.

Yeah and how old is Lyon 26 or 27?

Time will tell and in my oppinion he will be the best centre. And if Manly happen to get him and Ben Creagh like suggested they will be a huge threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts