What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godz Illa

Coach
Dudes I think he might have been referring to the former Dragons & Tigers halfback Ben Jeffries, currently playing in the ESL. He recently voiced his desire to return to the NRL.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
The Colonel said:
Ben Jeffreys is a young fullback at the Tigers. Played in the centres on the weekend for BRET.

Wrong Ben Jefferies mate

Ben Jefferies is playing ESL and is the ex-halfback who played at the Wests Tigers. He had moments but like all halves until the Prince and Benji ones he was very inconsistant and costed us more games than he won.

Ben Jeffery is a young fullback/center/five-eigth who has NRL all over him, he is contracted with the Wests Tigers till the end of next year and he ain't going to another club next year.

Ironically both came from the Dragons

Franko

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Wrong Ben Jefferies mate

Ben Jefferies is playing ESL and is the ex-halfback who played at the Wests Tigers. He had moments but like all halves until the Prince and Benji ones he was very inconsistant and costed us more games than he won.

Ben Jeffery is a young fullback/center/five-eigth who has NRL all over him, he is contracted with the Wests Tigers till the end of next year and he ain't going to another club next year.

Here is a link to the Ben Jefferies mentioned that Souths are after.

http://www.wildcatsrl.com/news/content/view/203/76/

Franko

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
That is the correct one - the site over rates him but I'm yet to see a site bag their contracted players in the player profile section

He will be handy but put it this way he couldn't make Souths turn around this season.

I do remember him now. One of them kids that was raved about but never really come on. I guess if Souths get him as long as he can feed the ball to Vagana. Vagana will be a waste unless we get someone who can put him in the gaps.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
Jeffery recently got 4 or maybe 5 pies against the Sharks in PL...I wish he was bigger.

so do I but he is only turning 19 this year so he still has time on his side, but he is definatley a player we need to keep a hold of for the future thats for sure.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Franko said:
I do remember him now. One of them kids that was raved about but never really come on. I guess if Souths get him as long as he can feed the ball to Vagana. Vagana will be a waste unless we get someone who can put him in the gaps.

He did have a fair few raps on him but never delivered like a heap of kids do, but if he is keen to come from the $$$ he would get in ESL and play in the NRL maybe he thinks things might have changed

If I could put him as an ex NRL player he would be simular to Craig Field but even less consistant. He can win a match for you but they will be few and far between themseleves - this is based on form 5yrs ago mind you

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
Wrong Ben Jefferies mate

The halfback Ben Jefferies I thought was a good prospect,great kicking game and quick off the mark,tough as well.His game has improved over in th ESL,I would have took him back at the Wests Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts