What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
where did ya hear that?

I have grave doubts whether that is true.

Delaney is practically gone to Sharks from what i was told.
Burns if he doesn't re-sign with Manly...will probably go to Brisbane.

DeeGan

Bench
More "rumoured" Gold Coast Titans signings:

Brett Delaney (possible)
Steve Simpson (Titans wanting to talk to manager)
Travis Burns (Titans wanting to talk to manager)

sharks4ever

Juniors
another few rumours iv been told is
wing to union
anasta and harrison both released
finch to souths

roosters apparently want to rely on youth

D

Deleted member 10972

Roosters have been linked to:

Nate Myles
Craig Stapleton
Steve Simpson
Roy Asotasi

Although i hope they make an offer for the Sharkies big boppers Maiava & Stosic.

Big Mick

Referee
DeeGan said:
More "rumoured" Gold Coast Titans signings:

Brett Delaney (possible)
Steve Simpson (Titans wanting to talk to manager)
Travis Burns (Titans wanting to talk to manager)

how many guys are linked to the Titans?

As if Burns would go to the Gold Coast and play Queensland Cup...you got halves...

Paper today has about 17 players linked to the Titans....Titans are the new ROosters...If you want to increase player price...say they are talking to the Titans.

Disco

Bench
Apparently Asotasi was just spotted leaving Manly leagues with his manager, may not be true, and may not mean anything, but its what i just read on the Manly forum

DeeGan

Bench
Big Mick © said:
how many guys are linked to the Titans?

As if Burns would go to the Gold Coast and play Queensland Cup...you got halves...

Paper today has about 17 players linked to the Titans....Titans are the new ROosters...If you want to increase player price...say they are talking to the Titans.

The new Roosters :lol: Is it not expected come end of the anti-tampering period? "If in doubt, link the player to the Titans"

We have been linked to Fitzgibbon most recently which was never going to happen and prior to that Luke Priddis which was equally ridiculous. In a few says you can Steve Simpson's name here as he won't leave Newcastle.

THE PAPERS are doing alot of the linking of players to our club.

From the GC Bulletin today:

Titans managing director Michael Searle said his club was certainly interested in Simpson along with a number of other high-profile players now that the June 30 anti-tampering deadline has expired.

"We've expressed interest in Nate Myles (Bulldogs), we are keen to talk to Mark Minichiello (Souths), Brett Delaney (Parramatta) and if Steve Simpson becomes available we are keen to chat," said Searle.

"We are also keen to chat to Travis Burns from Manly, Gavin Cooper from the Cowboys, and a Tweed Heads Seagulls junior Michael Gordon, a centre with Penrith.

"Of course someone like Simpson would be a great buy, but we would be over the moon if we could get one of Simpson, Minichiello or Myles."

With today ending the anti-tampering period, the Titans were off to a great start by already having Webster on their books.

We are looking for 25 players with NRL experience, with the cap bumped to $4.0M, we have some money to spend - should surprise no one that our name will be popping up in the papers for the next couple of months.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Moffo said:
i just saw asotasi coming out of a kfc with a 2 piece feed :eek:

kfc- chicken, chicken is almost the same as a rooster so that must mean he's going to the roosters...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts