What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Jake Webster -> Titans (no scoop there) - Sharks have BIG offer in though
Brett Delaney -> Sharks (yeah we've heard it before)
Darryl Millard -> Bulldogs
Craig Stapleton -> Sharks
Leon Bott -> Sharks

I know he's nothing special but i would have liked Souths to get Stapleton. Nice and cheap and adds to the front row depth.

Garts

Bench
Onan the barbarian said:
I'm pretty sure they're right.

no offence but how do we know what players salaries are? especially the likes of Watmough and Stewart who re-signed sometime ago before going onto the open market. I think some people are just pulling figures from thin air.

anyway I dont know how we can afford Lyon and Creagh but thats not my problem :D

Cletus

First Grade
Garts said:
no offence but how do we know what players salaries are? especially the likes of Watmough and Stewart who re-signed sometime ago before going onto the open market. I think some people are just pulling figures from thin air.

anyway I dont know how we can afford Lyon and Creagh but thats not my problem :D

Just using the reported figures at the time they signed or resigned. Bell was 275k or so and Stewart had $1 million over 4 or 5 years. So I don't know for sure but they'd be in the ballpark.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
willvillain said:
I'd be stunned if Stewart and Bell were on those sorts of figures.

Not to mention Monaghan,King and Matai.

I can't see us paying 425K for Lyon either. In comparison with rival offers, he'd come to Manly for peanuts.

eelsta

Bench
CC_Eagle said:
Not to mention Monaghan,King and Matai.

I can't see us paying 425K for Lyon either. In comparison with rival offers, he'd come to Manly for peanuts.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts