What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

chub

Juniors
what are they saying that scott donald will do? I thought he would have recieved a fair bit of attention post june 30?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
There is conflicting info on Donald. But apparently he has been made an offer.

Feeney to Manly? I hadn't heard that one.

Mambo

Juniors
Souths are looking at Donald very closely. Adam MacDougall was wrapping him deluxe on 2GB last night during the Manly vs Brisbane game.

Disco

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
Donald Is not getting an offer for a contract from Manly...But they have signed Ashley Alberts and Have offered Hoppa one :roll: . Another *Swish* for Manly Management :|
Whats wrong with Signing Alberts T-Ba????

You know not every signing can be an international

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm talking about Both. Some time between now and Kick '05 Zorba will prance around proclaiming Alberts as some kind of Messiah...and Hoppa is a joke that stopped being funny sometime between him insulting refs on the field of play and threatening to belt the sh*t out of match officials.

Disco

Bench
Its always best not to listen to Zorba, but no need to critisize Alberts due to Zorba's shortfallings

IMO Alberts is a pretty good pickup, i was actually saying a month or so back that we should sign him a Parfit (though at that stage i was expecting Tahu or Monas as well), the kids has loads of potential and could turn out to be a very good first grader, as long as he can get his head in order and work hard

t-ba

Post Whore
Disco said:
Its always best not to listen to Zorba, but no need to critisize Alberts due to Zorba's shortfallings

I'm not criticzing Alberts per se...Just cringing in advance for the inevitable Zorbaism's that will soon occur.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats a big call mick
he has alot of potential but i dont think manly have the coaching staff to untap it

Pigskin

Juniors
Alberts is a very very good signing. Have seen enough of him for the Clydesdales to know he is a youngish player crying out for an opportunity that he hasn't got with the Broncos. And he isn't the only one in that side.

On a separate issue, Manly would be hard pressed to beat the Clydesdales :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oink !

t-ba

Post Whore
Yeah...We'd have trouble beating the Clydesdales...Our top 4 reserve grade outfit anyways.

Point of comparison-Broncos colts and part time Clydesdale Paul Stephenson has only wormed his way into our reserve grade outfit as a result of injuries...

Pigskin

Juniors
Manly 1st grade would have trouble beating Manly reserves tho :lol:

Always thought Manly would have nice huge sign-on bonuses to offer future recruits. Cause god knows they can't be spending more than a $1.95 on their current squad.

Oink !

Phillips

Referee
is that true :? .... he seemed to have a good future in rugby and an allblacks jersey was probably not far off

Godz Illa

Coach
Phillips said:
is that true :? .... he seemed to have a good future in rugby and an allblacks jersey was probably not far off
And now he is to play Rugby League. I love happy endings.

Kiwi

First Grade
t-ba the hutt said:
Point of comparison-Broncos colts and part time Clydesdale Paul Stephenson has only wormed his way into our reserve grade outfit as a result of injuries...

Who cares. Reynoldson couldn't get a start at the Broncos and look at him now, do we bag Manly for signing a reserve grade winger from the Broncos to play first grade for them?

Jordovski

Juniors
Pigskin said:
Manly 1st grade would have trouble beating Manly reserves tho :lol:

hahaha now that is a game i'd love to see! but in all seriousness, we're starting to gel with mona's back, the only way is up... (unless we lose next week, then we go down 1 place)

fat_mike

Juniors
shane walker linked with the tigers
beattie with warriors
willie peters back to souths
hoppa with a club in england

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts