What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
If Wise Kativerata can't get a working visa, I don't think they'd grant one to Hoppa :lol:

Pigskin

Juniors
why the hell would Souths want Willie Peters back ?

would want to be 100% incentive imho

Oink !

Phillips said:
is that true :? .... he seemed to have a good future in rugby and an allblacks jersey was probably not far off

the warriors are chasing him to bring him back to league, after they lsot out on all black last year ma'a nonu

Earl

Coach
Brett White (Dragons) :arrow: Melbourne
Mick Russo (Cronulla) :arrow: Melbourne

Both just rumours

Hoggy

Bench
I'd love to get Russo back and fit.

He left because he wasn't getting any game time - he'd get time right now!

Earl

Coach
If he had of stuck with Melbourne and stayed injury free. He'd be killing it right now.

Special K

Coach
he has no ticker and another year on his contract though.

I hope he is let go and we get a refund on him

t-ba

Post Whore
smh said:
Cummings also turned his attention to flying winger Scott Donald - then apologised.

"I made Scott Donald a two year offer today. I have apologised to him for holding on for so long. There were a number of things that had to be put in place," Cummings said.

"I think he was surprised it was a two year contract rather than a one year contract - we're hopeful he will accept that."

Donald, 24, has scored 48 tries in a total of 67 first grade games and 32 in 42 matches for the Sea Eagles.

My confidence in the new Regime increases with every passing day :lol:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah I heard Chris Beattie was talking to the Warriors after he missed out on a UK contract. Will be very interesting to see. There is gonna be a hell of a tussle in the front row next season.

Iafeta

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
Yeah I heard Chris Beattie was talking to the Warriors after he missed out on a UK contract. Will be very interesting to see. There is gonna be a hell of a tussle in the front row next season.

There's going to be some very lucky Bartercard club next year :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
douglasallen91 said:
Phillips said:
is that true :? .... he seemed to have a good future in rugby and an allblacks jersey was probably not far off

the warriors are chasing him to bring him back to league, after they lsot out on all black last year ma'a nonu

There's also been a bit of talk about Ben Atiga and Tony Koomwaiyou.

I'd be surprised if we got Sione Lauaki considering how close he is to the All Blacks, but then again, Hame may be twisting his arm a little.

Biglance

Bench
Earl, where u hear about brett white he is pretty good

matt bickerstaff :arrow: dragons
jason kent :arrow: dragons

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bartman said:
If Wise Kativerata can't get a working visa, I don't think they'd grant one to Hoppa :lol:

what Hoppa does, would not be classed as work

Earl

Coach
Biglance said:
Earl, where u hear about brett white he is pretty good

matt bickerstaff :arrow: dragons
jason kent :arrow: dragons

A dragons fan had a link. He said that there wasn't much chance of him cracking first grade with the Dragons due to the amount of props ahead of him.

Signings
Nick Kouparitsas Canberra :arrow: Tigers
Chris Thorman :arrow: Huddersfield

Rumours
Adam Dykes :arrow: Cronulla
Richard Horne :arrow: Souths
Beau Scott :arrow: Cronulla
Brett White :arrow: Storm
Nathan Long :arrow: Cronulla
Matt Jobson :arrow: Tigers
Chris Beattie :arrow: Canberra, Roosters, Warriors

Status