What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurriflatch

Referee
willvillain said:
Did he get injured in a game against Manly a few years back? I seem to remember him copping a really really big hit and being knocked on his arse in a game where Manly got a touch-up, but he ended up with an elbow injury or something. Memory....failing....

Not sure if you're thinking of the same thing but in 2004 when Parra killed Manly 52-12, Justin Tsoulos got smashed by Hoppa (who was called offside by the ref) and then the next time Tsoulos hit the ball up he3 had to come off due to a dislocated shoulder.

Iafeta

Referee
Michael Lett won't be signed by the Warriors.

The Warriors didn't offer a formal offer to him and instead resigned Cooper Vuna who was rumoured to be going to the ESL or the Bulldogs.

parra pete

Referee
I asked a Player Manager last week what had happened to Michael Lett and he told me he was going to the Warriors.
Mick Lett is a very good player.

Sanchez

Coach
the chances of lett to warriors decreased with the resigning of vuna but is still a chance with the lack of depth in the backs

Earl

Coach
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
has Smith Samau signed with anyone yet?

Pretty sure he hasn't. Should get a decent crack at Melbournes backline next year too, so would pay for him to stick around.

Sanchez

Coach
isnt the plan for mannering to go into the forwards and ropati/vuna/ah van are still proving themselves as 1st graders and byrnes out of form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts