What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
chewme said:
im not too keen either (prefer blacklock for 1 last year than hooks)

Yeah so would i but we already have 4 Black locks.

Faalago
Galavao
Sutton and Widders.

Maybe Jeremy Smith could also be a lock.

So he would be a black lock and a locksmith..

Sugar

Bench
Franko said:
Yeah so would i but we already have 4 Black locks.

Faalago
Galavao
Sutton and Widders.

Maybe Jeremy Smith could also be a lock.

So he would be a black lock and a locksmith..
read that on the rabbitohs forum

The Colonel

Immortal
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Do you rate him Colonel (Afamasanga)??

Havent seen much of him, how old is he?

You'll need to learn to spell his name right - Afamasaga. No "n".

Jacky is a good kid. Should have come on better than he has after debuting in 2004. Can play prop but better suited to the back row. Good strong runner but injuries have hampered his progress. Would be happy to have him back at the moment to be honest.

willvillain

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Jacky is a good kid. Should have come on better than he has after debuting in 2004. Can play prop but better suited to the back row. Good strong runner but injuries have hampered his progress. Would be happy to have him back at the moment to be honest.

Did he get injured in a game against Manly a few years back? I seem to remember him copping a really really big hit and being knocked on his arse in a game where Manly got a touch-up, but he ended up with an elbow injury or something. Memory....failing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts