What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigskin

Juniors
logically, you'd think Souths would try to get Ben McDougall

I can just imagine Adam talking to his thighs trying to get them onto the field so all 3 brothers can play together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oink !

Kasper

Bench
Steve Renouf :arrow: Cowboys

Dunno what to make of this, don't think we really need him but if we could get him cheap for a year, the form he is in I would be very happy.

Biglance

Bench
why would anyone want to buy tony jensen and carlaw going to the warriors aftrer they deserted him is a joke

Iafeta

Referee
Thats a crock Biglance. The Dragons are doing much the same. Why aren't the Dragons, if they're not """"desserting""" him also putting pen to paper with him? Much the same as the Warriors, they want to retain their juniors.

John loved his time at the Warriors and was shattered to have to leave. I'm sure he'd be quite content moving back to Auckland. At least with the Warriors, they ensured he had a contract longer than a year, unlike some clubs.

Iafeta

Referee
But hang on, if he's never been on a contract with the Dragons, what are you blowing up about? You didn't even then have the decency to offer him a contract but you're blowing up that a club who showed 3 years of faith to him wants him back when your own club won't offer him a contract? Give yourself a quadruple mate. Can't you see the irony in your statement, thats where the joke is, not in John Carlaw's intentions to secure his future. C'mon!

Iafeta

Referee
Apparently close to being a done deal Douglas. Still tossing up on England, but that was pretty much dependant on Ivan Cleary landing the top job at Hull. Remember him not wanting to go to England for the weather?

Biglance

Bench
Iafeta, im not blowing up i just think its strange that ud want a bloke back after releasing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts