What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biglance

Bench
renouf now thats a rumour

ill give ya one

Tommy Redonikis :arrow: Warriors

(Warrangi Cowpoo) :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Gossip, rumours and grains of salt from the league press in the UK:

Widnes chasing Justin Murphy or Paul Franze.
Warrington to bid for Adrian Morley for next year (with contract payout to Roosters)
Willie Peters back to Souths next year
Clinton Toopi to Saint Helens
Royce Simmons to Widnes (as Coach)

Iafeta

Referee
Biglance said:
Iafeta, im not blowing up i just think its strange that ud want a bloke back after releasing him

Mick Watson said the rumour is tripe Lancey. Therefore he won't be back at the Warriors :cry: Always respected him for wearing his heart on the sleeve, hope (apart from this week) the rest of the year is good for him.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Geez, Biglance. I'd hate to hear your opinions on the Sharks and their "revolving door" recruitment policy. Did you here the Sharks have just signed Dykes and Mellors back??? :lol:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
And if Tommy Redonikis comes anywhere near the Warriors coaching staff, I'll wash my hands of the club and support some other team :lol:

bartman

Immortal
^^^^ Thanks for the tip-off (=7pm EST Australia time).
Blacklock will go OK here I reckon. Actually, should be damn fine!

Davester

Juniors
Joel Caine :arrow: St. George

According to White Tiger, he is seeking a release from his English club Salford and that St. George have shown interest in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.