What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davester

Juniors
#4 said:
The Tigers are a bigger chance then Dolphins, who don't even exist.

Why do you say he doesn't look like going to the Tigers?

The only other teams he has been linked to are Dragons, Canberra and St Helens.

Dragons already have Cooper and Gasiner in the centres. I don't think they would have the money even though they released Blacklock.

Canberra haven't heard back from Lyon for 2 weeks.

St Helens if he likes country life why would he got England

Make sense. 2gb's continous call team mentioned that they think he won't go to the dragons. They think as long as Gasnier is in the Dragons, there's no chance that the club would be able to fit Lyon under the cap. Didn't Matthew Elliot mention that Canberra can't afford him cause of salary cap restrictions? I think I remember hearing him say that or something mentioned on that. St. Helens, well that just sounds far-fetched and there's no need to explain on that one. 2gb's continuous call team also mentioned that Parramatta have given permission for the Wests club to have talks with Lyon but Wests are finding that hard as Lyon has changed his manager a few times. Media are putting their money on the Tigers...the club is keen, right kind of area for him to stay around and I'm sure Lyon's ex-parra friends being Hodgson, Moodie and Richards would be used as a bargaining tool. It fits in more well then other rumours about him. I reckon that the Tigers are in with a good offer...but I wont expect much out of this. It's a story that seems to just drag on no end.

Davester

Juniors
my eagle eye said:
Lyon :arrow: Manly
Lee Hookey :arrow: Manly

The Lyon one I don't think will be happening. The Lee Hookey rumour is though. Souths don't want him so Manly will look to sign him.

Juniors
Magpiemax who is a very good source has said Lyon will be going to England. So thats a basically a done deal then

Davester

Juniors
#4 said:
Magpiemax who is a very good source has said Lyon will be going to England. So thats a basically a done deal then

I still find that VERY hard to believe. Parramatta must be whoring Lyon around then...to give him up to an ESL club. That's definately going to suit his country lifestyle...feel just like Wee Waa :roll:

Phillips

Referee
some more rumours:

Matt Bickerstaff :arrow: Dragons
Nathan Long & Ronald Prince :arrow: Sharks
Luke Dorn :arrow: Knights
Keiran Kerr :arrow: Cowboys
Kieran Kerr, Mark Fakahua & PJ Marsh :arrow: Eels
Lopina Laea, Lelea Paea, Aaron Mercer :arrow: Souths
Tony Jensen & Nick Youngquest :arrow: Tigers
Brent Grose :arrow: Panthers

Juniors
Phillips said:
some more rumours:

Matt Bickerstaff :arrow: Dragons
Nathan Long & Ronald Prince :arrow: Sharks
Luke Dorn :arrow: Knights
Keiran Kerr :arrow: Cowboys
Kieran Kerr, Mark Fakahua & PJ Marsh :arrow: Eels
Lopina Laea, Lelea Paea, Aaron Mercer :arrow: Souths
Tony Jensen & Nick Youngquest :arrow: Tigers
Brent Grose :arrow: Panthers

Nick Youngquest would be a good signing for the Tigers. We are short on wingers and he has played well in first grade the last couple of weeks. Didn't know he was off contract.

Davester

Juniors
lolesi said:
Youngquest lacks.

Damn I love you're avatar....can never get sick of it! .....Oh I mean! yeah...um I haven't seen Youngquest play, well I saw that run he made and that's about it so I can't say much on him really...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not sure if these have already been posted
Lyon :arrow: St Helens then :arrow: Wee Waa then :arrow: Manly
PJ Marsh :arrow: Broncos
Aaron Moule :arrow: Eels or Sea Eagles
Ben Harris :arrow: Eels
Lee Hopkins :arrow: French ESL Team

t-ba

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Not sure if these have already been posted
Lyon :arrow: St Helens then :arrow: Wee Waa then :arrow: Manly

As if. Fitzy isn't stupid enough to give Lyon an unconditional release. He'll be allowed to play for saints and saints alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts