What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoLLuS

Juniors
roosters do have a 5/8, if anasta is bought he will play lock, moving flannery to the second row.

However i'd prefer mason as a 2nd rower and flannery to lock

RABK

Referee
Brian Carney to Newcastle for 2006 then to the Gold Coast for 2007 and beyond.

Mark Hughes :arrow: France

Brian Waldron(Melbourne CEO) has said that he is interested in 2 forwards, Mick Crocker is one and The other one is a Unnamed SoO Star who has been playing SoO this year

Any guess?

Anasta will be a chook in 2006.
Harrison was being sought after by the Roosters as they believed Flannery was not staying but as things have panned out with Flannery staying and Anasta coming he will slot in at lock for Ricko and Anasta to 5/8. Harrison will most likely stay at Souths for 2 years with an option to re assess after one then head to the Gold Coast if he
wishes.

Canterbury have sacrificed Anasta to keep mason and canterbury rarely lose two players they would rather keep. I think Mason will stay a Bulldog.

chemicalstorm said:
Brian Waldron(Melbourne CEO) has said that he is interested in 2 forwards, Mick Crocker is one and The other one is a Unnamed SoO Star who has been playing SoO this year

Any guess?

If it's Flannery they're too late, if it's Ben Ross, he signed a 2 year contract in 2004 with no interest in leaving Penrith.

ozzie

Bench
According to the Yass Tribune - Nio Halangahu "the Bar Fridge" will sign with the Roosters before 30 June. He is playing with Randwick Union Club. I'd love to see his brother Daniel sign up - he is playing 5/8 for Australia junior teams at the present. he is a big boy - strong, fast and can tackle

anaster isnt going to the roosters as reported in the sunday telegraph its more than likely taht Bell,Offord and anster going to souths and roosters have pulled out of the chace for mason with sharks and bulldogs fighting foir his signature

Frenzy.

Post Whore
chemicalstorm said:

Any guess?

Dane Carlaw

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Franko said:
My latest is Anasta, Mason and Ashley Harrison to the Chooks. Matt Orford and Steven Bell to Souths.

OK

Got nothing on the weekend but Friday was

Anasta => Roosters
Mason => Bulldogs
Bell => Souths
Orford => Storm!
Crocker => Storm (but talking to Tigers this week)
Harrison => Roosters
Matai => Sharks/Tigers
Randall => Sharks
Berrigan => Everywhere
Chalk => Sharks

As I say that was Friday's mail all run of the mill rumours. Anasta the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.