What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thunderstruck said:
Cappy, can you confirm if Stephen Kearney is coming back to the Storm to coach?

Nope sorry but will sniff about on that. Robbie KEARNS has a clause in his contract giving him a role at the Storm if he retires though.

There was some talk in the UK of Mal Reilly returning to the Knights in some capacity. Seems to of petered out a bit now though.

Bench
RainMan said:
Thanku Wests Tigers!! One of the softest forwards to ever play for Manly. Effen hopeless. Should make a good pairing with Galloway for you...
Yeh he is soft right,your best forward today against Saints.No idea I say.

Vicious

Bench
851 said:

Ben Ross at $350,000 per year or a giant young, rapidly improving Keith Galloway at $200,000 per year???
I know who i`d prefer???
Isn`t it good to be a Wests Tigers supporter??? LOL......LOL.......LOL

RainMan

Juniors
851 said:

Guess you will learn the hard way. One good game by your standards, you must have low expectations in life.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Sparrow anyone linked to Penrith..........at all...............can u even make something up...

Yeah Elford and Rieck coming home - maybe. It's old though and they might of resigned with the Tigers. There was an option involved with Rieck but I don't know in who's favour.

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Nope sorry but will sniff about on that. Robbie KEARNS has a clause in his contract giving him a role at the Storm if he retires though.

There was some talk in the UK of Mal Reilly returning to the Knights in some capacity. Seems to of petered out a bit now though.
I'm aware of the post-retirement contract but to my knowledge it's an administrative or marketing role, not a coaching position and as for Kearney, I meant assistant coach because we know Bellamy's in until 2007.

Poida_Raider

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
IF Sharks sign Albert:

Covell > Wests PL or GC(07):lol:

wont simmons go to fullback to leave a spot for albert? still room for covell in there!
finally a sharks fan has seen the light!
or have i just not noticed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.