What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
innsaneink said:
Aaaah yes, old Brett Anderson.

and just who might he be?

Parramatta junior. Played for Queensland U 19's earlier this year - carried a knee injury out of that game which has sidelined him for the season. Made his first grade debut last year for Parramatta and played 3 games all up. Very sought after by a number of clubs - good tryscoring record in the lower grades and can play wing, centre and fullback.

That enough?

innsaneink

Referee
The Colonel said:
Parramatta junior. Played for Queensland U 19's earlier this year - carried a knee injury out of that game which has sidelined him for the season. Made his first grade debut last year for Parramatta and played 3 games all up. Very sought after by a number of clubs - good tryscoring record in the lower grades and can play wing, centre and fullback.

That enough?

Starsign?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Well it's a true rumour :)

Hasn't happened yet but I believe it is imminent.

Now peeps. I have to more biggies that are almost brand new I think. Need to get permission from the source to post them though. Both involve releases from their current clubs.

Maybe tomorrow.

OK one of the ones I mentioned has got legs.

Mat Rogers => Sharks

Another two doing the rounds with not much substance yet are

Sean Long => Rabbits
Nige Vagana => Warriors (release)

Nuffs

Bench
with your track record sparrow, i'm sure at least one of these will come off

i'd love the first one

Franko

Juniors
OK one of the ones I mentioned has got legs.

Mat Rogers => Sharks

Another two doing the rounds with not much substance yet are

Sean Long => Rabbits

Where is Sean Long playing at the moment?

Tim Brasher

Juniors
18 year old winger from the Eels, played three NRL games last season, i think he even debuted in their 33-6 loss to the tigers at Leichardt Oval.

MrSharky

Juniors

Well its obvious that Nige wasn't going to continue copping the sh*t he's getting at the Sharks. Expect him to regain his crown as world-best centre as soon as he leaves... :roll:

aussies1st

Staff member
Vagana should have stayed at the dogs. Since his move from there he has never been the same

elyod138

Bench
Brett Anderson has signed a 2 year deal with the cowboys so i dunno where the rumours about him signing elsewhere are coming from.

Phillips

Referee
Sun_Down said:
I agree. He just doesnt shine like he used to.

he went from playing alongside Anasta & Sherwin to playing with Dykes & Kimmorley.

explains why hes form hasnt been the same.

MrSharky

Juniors
Phillips said:
he went from playing alongside Anasta & Sherwin to playing with Dykes & Kimmorley.

explains why hes form hasnt been the same.

:roll:

Anyone with half a clue knows that the Sharks' problems don't lie with their halves... It's Vagana's partner (Simmons FFS! :roll: ) that's clearly letting him down... as well as the constantly under-performing forwards...

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.