What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
yeah well....Penrith were chasing Paul Sculthorpe and Brian Carney as well.

Its wherever richardson goes, that rumour goes.

brenno

Juniors
Just Rumors but they come from people within informed circles:-

Robbie Paul :arrow: Raiders
Stuart Fielden :arrow: Raiders (again rumored)
Dane Tilse :arrow: Raiders
Peter Robinson :arrow: Raiders

Ryan O'hara :arrow: Roosters/Tigers
Tryan Smith :arrow: ESL or retirement
Steve Franciscus :arrow: QLD cup[/img]

The first three wouldnt suprise me brenno, paul and fielden would have links with elliott from his bradford days, tilse has been spoken about in the media recently, so that wouldnt be much of a suprise either, but peter robinson wtf, we have enough second rowers already

Earl

Coach
brenno said:

I've never seen such utter bullshit.

Peter Robinson will be lucky to play out this year without retireing due to his knee, let alone even think about changing clubs.

brenno

Juniors
Earl said:
brenno said:

I've never seen such utter bullsh*t.

Peter Robinson will be lucky to play out this year without retireing due to his knee, let alone even think about changing clubs.

Don't shoot the messenger just what i have heard. Having buggered his knee up again, i'd say that u can write that off then.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
It seems like every year Fielden is supposed to be coming to the NRL and it never happens. Would be good if he does though.

Bullseye

Juniors
Fielden is a cert to go to Oz when his contract finishes (end of 2006 I think).

Which club? I dunno. But he really wants to try the NRL.

Broncodroid

Juniors
DISCLAIMER: This next post has not involved me speaking to a player, it is 'hearsay' from a friend of mine directly involved with the NRL.

Ashley Harrison is believed to be wanting out of South Sydney. One reason is he is of the thinking playing in the Souths team is not doing him any good when it comes to Origin and secondly, he is not 100% behind the Richo/McRae plan. Another heavy loss last night may just be 'the straw that broke the camles back'.

With Bryan Fletcher all but gone, look for Harrison to be with a new club in 2006.

The fact that Souths are finding it hard to attract BIG NAMES is said to be another contributing factor. There is a slight chance Harrison can be enticed as long as he gets some help for next season in the form of 'rated players'...ratio would 40:60 in Harrison staying (40% he will be, 60% he won't).

This is a 'rumour' that perhaps has been hatched in this thread, though my mate has had this confirmed with those close to Ash Harrison attneding last nights game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts