What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Immortal said:
Ashton Sims > Tigers rumour is floating around again

I just got off the phone to ashton's sister and she says he is staying with dragons for 2 more years. Although she is pretty clueless when it comes to footy. Hope that helps

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thunderstruck said:
Except Steve Rogers have come out and denied interest in Kearns in the papers.

There's one thing we as Sharks fans know about how our club is run. If they are denying something it is probably on :)

For tupac and John's Magic the McGoldrick rumour comes from....................McGoldrick. He told me himself

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Corbin said:
hey Captain Jack Sparrow got any Rumours for today?

Only one and it's already on here so I wasn't gonna post it - Mellor => Souths.

Find it hard to believe as his legs are farged but that rumour is coming out of the Sharks club.

roboshark

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Only one and it's already on here so I wasn't gonna post it - Mellor => Souths.

Find it hard to believe as his legs are farged but that rumour is coming out of the Sharks club.

FFS, I know he is getting on, but geezus what is our club going into administration and we have to play with 10 men every week. Thats all that is going to be left - FFS

FFS

Vicious

Bench
Southern Rooster said:
A rumour doing the rounds is that Chad Randall could be the Roosters next target if he decides to leave Manly.

What`s wrong with Craig Wing and Heath LeStrange as your hookers???
But hey, the Roosters might as well fill their cap up, why not buy Matt Orford and Ben Ross while your at it???

Vicious said:
What`s wrong with Craig Wing and Heath LeStrange as your hookers???
But hey, the Roosters might as well fill their cap up, why not buy Matt Orford and Ben Ross while your at it???

Craig Wing will be halfback.
Anasta in the 6
Chad Randall in the 9.

Le'Strange on the bench.

Vicious

Bench
Southern Rooster said:
Craig Wing will be halfback.
Anasta in the 6
Chad Randall in the 9.

Le'Strange on the bench.

Geez, you`d probably win Premier League with Finch and Soward as your halves?

Big Mick

Referee
How can the Roosters get Chad Randall as well.

f**k off, this is beyond a joke now.

how about leaving some talent for other clubs.

The only teams signing players are Wests, Souths and Roosters. I can understand Wests and Souths but f**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts