What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Bench
Beau Scott is a top prospect, i think he`d be silly to go to the U.K this early in his career. Plenty of NRL clubs need good young centres.

Big Pete

Referee
Shaun Berrigan was re-signed last year to a two-three year contract so I don't know where you got that from.

Roy

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Shaun Berrigan was re-signed last year to a two-three year contract so I don't know where you got that from.

like 95% of the "rumours" on here, they come from the ass

Vicious

Bench
Big Pete said:

I thaught he re-signed at the end of `2004 for 2 seasons?

Big Mick

Referee
There are 4 clubs now I know are after Jamie Lyon...list grows by the day...its certainly gonna be a big bidding war.

Jamie Lyon ---> North Queensland, Penrith, Manly, Roosters (makes sense....Losing Cross...gotta be going for someone)

Cletus

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
There are 4 clubs now I know are after Jamie Lyon...list grows by the day...its certainly gonna be a big bidding war.

Jamie Lyon ---> North Queensland, Penrith, Manly, Roosters (makes sense....Losing Cross...gotta be going for someone)

Parra are out of the race?:shock:

Vicious

Bench
Big Mick © said:

I`d be thinking that every side in the comp would be bidding for Jamie Lyon. It will just come down to where he thinks he`ll fit in best and who makes him the biggest offer. I reckon he`ll end up getting $500,000+ per season without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts