What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Juniors
sorry forgot to mention that there is also an option for a futher 3 years if he scores more than 8 tries in the 4 year period.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Pigskin said:
any word on where Myles is going anybody ?

Oink !

Wherever he likes, everyone wants him. Was a rumour that the Eels have agreed to terms with him though. Broncos and Roosters are also very interested.

Disco said:
Sh*t i hope not, the NRL can't afford to continually lose these young stars

Mate Manu is contracted till the end of 2008, he aint going anywhere.

Really pisses me off with these UK muppets popping on to post ludicris SuperLeague signing rumours.

You look through the threads long enough here you'll find every descent player in the NRL was assured of going to the old dart by some ESL meat sack.

Stop posting things youd LIKE to happen as rumours.

MKEB...

Staff member
Mixmasterreece said:

Really pisses me off with these UK muppets popping on to post ludicris SuperLeague signing rumours.

You look through the threads long enough here you'll find every descent player in the NRL was assured of going to the old dart by some ESL meat sack.

Well put!

Roy

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Don't worry...we'll get into a bidding war with you.

i dont no whos manahment is worse ours or yours.....:crazy:

True rumour

mad dog - knights

Vicious said:
Craig Wing ===> starting halfback for the Waratahs

Starting half for Western Force as Roosters will not release him unless another NRL club picks up the remaining period of contract in full. i.e they will not pay him out

Vicious

Bench
marshall stalin said:
Starting half for Western Force as Roosters will not release him unless another NRL club picks up the remaining period of contract in full. i.e they will not pay him out

I realise this, but the Western Force already have Matt Henjak as their halfback, the Waratahs are currently on the lookout for one and in finding that Wing might be available, he`ll go straight to the top of their list.
I`d much rather him stay in league, but i reckon the chance to possibly become the Wallabies number 1 halfback in time for the `2007 World Cup will be too good to refuse ?

Tim Brasher

Juniors
The Waratahs are going to announce the signing of Josh Valentine soon... Hopefully this will put this Wing rumours to rest.

Bullseye

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:

You've got me all wrong "mate". This is a rumour thread right? Well that's a rumour I heard over here. I've no idea whether there's any truth in it so no need to spit the dummy.

Bullseye said:
You've got me all wrong "mate". This is a rumour thread right? Well that's a rumour I heard over here. I've no idea whether there's any truth in it so no need to spit the dummy.
Don't you dare to post a rumour on a thread for rumours.:roll:

Ice777

Bench
Pigskin said:
any word on where Myles is going anybody ?

Oink !

From Fox sports:

Myles has time on his side as well, although he told The Australian on Thursday that he was keen to make a decision on 2007 as soon as possible.
The Maroons forward has been advised by teammates to re-sign with the Bulldogs, but that scenario seems unlikely with the Belmore club having used most of its money under the salary cap. Melbourne is the clear favourite despite the interest of a number of other clubs.

Storm will hold talks with Myles and his manager early next week, as will Sydney Roosters.

I'm hoping and praying :pray:

Moffo

Referee
myles to the storm, i spoke to somoene in melbourne last night and sounds close to a deal

super_coach

First Grade
Brett Finch to the Tigers--is starting to surface again

I think its called Benji insurance (certainly not replacment value policy}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts