What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godz Illa said:
Rangi Chase ~> Dragons
Would not be too sure about that one, Rangi played most of the back end of the season in the halves, and was a half back for Keebra Park, and with rumours of Dean Caldwell going the the Panthers….well just say, our depth in the halves was skinny to begin with, if Caldwell is going I would be surprised if the Wests Tigers gave Ranji a release….

coming from a guy that signed Michael Witt :lol:!

I really feel sorry for you Sanchez. I really do. I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy having to put up with his TRASH!

Sanchez

Coach
he wont play much 1st grade i think. just play bartercard cup and the occasional game near the end of the season when injuries bite

Sanchez

Coach
id like to hope so!
some rumours,possibly even confirmed but no link
Jamie Feeney-retiring
Ben Czislowski-retiring
Jamie Small(bulldogs pl player)-france
Matt Kennedy(knights pl player)-france

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Czissa is going back to QLD to become a teacher. He and his girlfriend are both teachers. There was word about him going to play for Wynnum but i doubt he will now.

Stan's Number 1 Fan!!! said:
What's Michael Monaghan rated like?

Monas is a solid player. Before 2006, he played his footy at halfback, before changing to the hooking role in 2006. He's very solid defensively, adequate kicking game, but needs to work on his running from dummy half and putting blokes through holes.

He's a solid player all round though.

Sanchez

Coach
U-Boat said:
Are there any big name First graders that still don't have a club next year?

i believe
David Seage, Daniel Tolar,George Carmont
All 3 walker bros
Shane Rigon
Chris Sheppard
all off contract

Corbin

Juniors
i thought rigon signed with Manly?

Wasnt sheppard going to stay with the dragons for 1 more seeason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts