What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pweibj

Juniors
swann back from wigan! well hope he goes there .... actually at the bulls and having a poor season ... shame?

Pigskin

Juniors
Courier Mail thinks Jamie Feeney may sign with the Broncs.

Would be happy to give him a go. Won't cost the earth and I have always thought he went ok. Would look good wearing 13, making 30 to 40 tackles a game behind our power forwards.

Thumbs up from me.

Oink !

Kiwi

First Grade
Pigskin said:
Courier Mail thinks Jamie Feeney may sign with the Broncs.

Would be happy to give him a go. Won't cost the earth and I have always thought he went ok. Would look good wearing 13, making 30 to 40 tackles a game behind our power forwards.

Thumbs up from me.

Oink !

We don't need another forward.

With Webcke, Civo, Carlaw, Meyers, Carroll, Learoyd, Costigan, Mapp, Thaiday, Wyatt, Cziwhatshisbloodyname, and co at the club a forward is the last thing we need.

There isn't many positions other than wing ( someone shoot mr bomb a try every game he plays Minto for me please ) we need to strengthen, apart from maybe the halves, but even then we have Lockyer, Seymour, McGuire, S Berrigan if needed, Barnes, and maybe Ennis if we get him.

Kiwi

First Grade
Vicious said:
Carl Webb to the Tigers,I hope!

Good luck if you do get him, you may get 6 good games out of him a year. He seems to become over weight get injured, come back looking good playing a few great games in the lower grades, get a chance again, have one or two good games before he drops off, gets bigger and gets hurt again, thats the cycle with Webb.

Mayor_Quimby said:
t-ba the hutt said:
:lol: .What's funnier is that Williams will be a reserve grader next year if he joins Manly :lol: .

you never know:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Walker
4.Tahu
5.Hicks
6.Monaghan
7.Williams

a little inexperienced in the halves.....but that is 1 pretty good back line.

The question there is will Scott Donald be there.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Southern Rooster said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
t-ba the hutt said:
:lol: .What's funnier is that Williams will be a reserve grader next year if he joins Manly :lol: .

you never know:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Walker
4.Tahu
5.Hicks
6.Monaghan
7.Williams

a little inexperienced in the halves.....but that is 1 pretty good back line.

The question there is will Scott Donald be there.

yeah…..see if the Roosters can keep their greasy mits off him hehe

rooster69

Juniors
dice said:
Kaz said:
Now you know why the Broncos got rid of Walker. :lol:

We got rid of Hodges, but it looks like he is BACK. :cry:

IMO, if you can get Hodges to keep taking his Prozacs and get him to run straight he is one of the best overall players in the NRL. Bennett will sort him out and get him into the Australian team.

Apparently St Johns Wort , has the same effect except its herbal , Prozac may / may not be allowed under NRL doping guidelines. Of course Bennettwill get him an Australian jersey , an old one from the team kit !!!!

rooster69

Juniors
ozzie said:
Kidwell re- signed with melbourne for three years and a good solid buy...

Yep , hes one player we have released over the last few years who I can honestly say , we should have kept ( salary cap permitting ..........)

Roosterphin

Juniors
rooster69 said:
dice said:
Kaz said:
Now you know why the Broncos got rid of Walker. :lol:

We got rid of Hodges, but it looks like he is BACK. :cry:

IMO, if you can get Hodges to keep taking his Prozacs and get him to run straight he is one of the best overall players in the NRL. Bennett will sort him out and get him into the Australian team.

Apparently St Johns Wort , has the same effect except its herbal , Prozac may / may not be allowed under NRL doping guidelines. Of course Bennettwill get him an Australian jersey , an old one from the team kit !!!!

Dont underestimate how Hodges may go back at Brissy under Bennett. I have a feeling he may come back to haunt us!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
rooster69 said:
There's no reason they'd ban prozac under doping guidelines, it has no stimulant effects. It would have zero performance enhancing capability for anyone who wasn't depressed in the first place.

Johns Magic

Referee
I was at Aussie Stadium today in the cafe with a couple of friends, and on the table across from us, I saw Amos Roberts with his manager and a Roosters representative. The Roosters representative( who I couldn't recognise) told Amos that they saw him as an option at centre and 5/8. Later on Roberts agreed to terms. David Gallop, who had been playing tennis with his son Tom who I know, entered after and introduced everyone and said " Tom, this is Amos Roberts from the Penrith Panthers, but next year he is going to be a Rooster."

A pretty strong indication of what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.