What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Thread

Dutchy

Immortal
Cant see Orford coming back. I really hope Daly keeps clicking on though. He will find himself in first grade at Manly next year if Trent signs elsewhere. Daly is a champion bloke, I have often thought he wouldnt cut it in the NRL, but he has improved vastly since making the step up to Mens footy.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Looks like Aprile Belle was right, seems like Hodkinson is gone.
Glad we didn't get into a bidding war with the Bulldogs, he has been dead ordinary for the last 5 weeks. He has no speed and cant break the line by himself, never takes the ball to the line either. Great defender and long distance kicker though.

If we are going to go for a half within the club i really think Ricardi looks a lot better than DCE...

cupid

Juniors
Looks like Aprile Belle was right, seems like Hodkinson is gone.
Glad we didn't get into a bidding war with the Bulldogs, he has been dead ordinary for the last 5 weeks. He has no speed and cant break the line by himself, never takes the ball to the line either. Great defender and long distance kicker though.

If we are going to go for a half within the club i really think Ricardi looks a lot better than DCE...
Has it been confirmed now?
Nevermind heard it in 2gb, do you rate Ricardi? Hopefully we can pick up Sika Manu or Cronk maybe?

Last edited:

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Has it been confirmed now?
Nevermind heard it in 2gb, do you rate Ricardi? Hopefully we can pick up Sika Manu or Cronk maybe?
I think Riccardi could be a real good player. Has a real competitive streak about him, plays to the line and can break it. Reminds me of Cronk in his playing style.

cupid

Juniors
I know, but I still haven't seen any offical announcement yet, thats the point I was trying to make.

seaeagle sam

I want to play devils advocate here... what if Trent goes, Ricardi isn't ready and Melbourne keep Cronk. Any suggestions?

cupid

Juniors
If Cherry Evans and Ricardi don't work out I guess we will go back to

6.Lyon
7.Foran

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
I want to play devils advocate here... what if Trent goes, Ricardi isn't ready and Melbourne keep Cronk. Any suggestions?

Riccardi is only 18yo. Might need another year in Toyota Cup. As well as that he is off contract this year and not resigned at this stage.

Latest posts