What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Thread

eagles4eva

Coach
matai's manager says he is likely to go.. i hope not, he has been my favorite player since cliff lyons..

Was this quoted from his manager or like most of the media crap a rumour?

If we went by all the daily media reports we would have lost half our team, I think sometimes (and its been said) these player manager are good testing the marker to get the best (more money) return for their players.

natheel

Coach
They were already taking a gamble by trying to sign him, 800k. I don't think they are going to increase their offer too much.

True but I wouldn't b surprised if they go all out now seeing as they missed out on morts and possibly keating

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
FFS the Bulldogs are becoming the Roosters, trying to pinch everyones players, piss off and produce ya own players ya scumbags !

I hope you guys can keep Trent Hodkinson, he is a talented young halfback.

natheel

Coach
FFS the Bulldogs are becoming the Roosters, trying to pinch everyones players, piss off and produce ya own players ya scumbags !

I hope you guys can keep Trent Hodkinson, he is a talented young halfback.

well he was a parra junior and being a parra fan im spewing he left......and if i were a manly fan id be sh*tty too

cupid

Juniors
Surely the Bulldogs have some up and coming Halfbacks? Barba look like a good prospect.

Dutchy

Immortal
well he was a parra junior and being a parra fan im spewing he left......and if i were a manly fan id be sh*tty too

Difference is he was told he wasnt wanted at Parra. Manly will fight and fight hard to retain him.

cupid

Juniors
Is this guy a dogs fan? How many times does he have to tell us Hodkinson has signed with the Bulldogs when it isn't the case yet. I'd rather believe a quoted source in the paper then this goose

Last edited:

dikefalos

Juniors
great news steve matai is going nowhere he loves the club & would never leave. Unfortunately i have no news on hodkinson.

Dutchy

Immortal
Now there is someone who is pretty much on the mark all the time!

Awesome Falos, cheers. Guessing I will get a phone call within the hour on Matai now.

Des Hasler

Juniors
Hodkinson will be retained for 4 years. Matai is in talk and likely to go to another Sydney club. Unfortunately, a couple of out NYC players will be leaving too.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hi Des, thanks for your input.

I have something I have always wanted to ask, we met a few years ago at an after match function and we shook hands, you may remember me, I was wearing a Manly jersey and jeans at the time. Anyway, to my question, what conditioner do you use in that hair? I have been looking for more fullness and bounce but I just can't find the right product, my girlfriend always comments on how much better your hair is compared to mine when she sees you on TV and I'd really like to shut her up.

Your response will be appreciated, PM me if you like, maybe we can talk product over an OJ one morning.

Des Hasler

Juniors
Hi Des, thanks for your input.

I have something I have always wanted to ask, we met a few years ago at an after match function and we shook hands, you may remember me, I was wearing a Manly jersey and jeans at the time. Anyway, to my question, what conditioner do you use in that hair? I have been looking for more fullness and bounce but I just can't find the right product, my girlfriend always comments on how much better your hair is compared to mine when she sees you on TV and I'd really like to shut her up.

Your response will be appreciated, PM me if you like, maybe we can talk product over an OJ one morning.

You'll have to forgive me. As you can understand, nuffy's line up every weekend to shake my hand (especially after a win) so don't take it personally when I say I don't remember you.

As for the hair tip, being a private individual, I like to hold my cards tightly to my chest. It gives me that warm, fluffy feeling.
That said, I'd like to help you out so here's s tip. I only wash the mop once a week but condition 3 times daily.
I also have an industrial hair straightener that's so good it can iron the wrinkles off of a Shar-Pei.

Last edited: