What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Typical.

Hayne visits the eels, no biggie

Hayne visits Chooks staff, back page news and social media trending

What did any really expect ?

Suitman

Post Whore
Anyway, just went and cashed my $US bingo earnings from the cruise. Have handed the kids their share and they think it's Christmas all over again. Lucky little merkins.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about cruising, feel free to ask. I can't be fooked looking back over all those pages.

Suity

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyway, just went and cashed my $US bingo earnings from the cruise. Have handed the kids their share and they think it's Christmas all over again. Lucky little merkins.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about cruising, feel free to ask. I can't be fooked looking back over all those pages.

Suity

I get all of my information about cruising from Beach Boys songs.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sometimes wierd is interesting and a mind of thier own free to roam- Sometimes normal is those most brainswashed by society and schools....

strider

Post Whore

Suity

"their share" ????

I thought they won it. You theiving their winnings? :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
To be honest mate, mountainous places tend to be f**ked up, just as they tend to be beautiful. The reason is probably that they encourage the development of isolated societies in relatively close proximity, and thus grows distrust (the real reason for conflict).

Mate he's a Serb from the shire, and a parts supporter.

He can handle some insularity mistrust and conflict.

keitel

Juniors
In winter? Bosnia is fine for skiing. Check around Pale near Jahorina. Cheap and they had the winter Olympics there in 84.

uis-jahorina.jpg

Slovenia is a bit out of the way. If you are travelling to Dubrovnik from Belgrade, make sure you stop in at Trebinje. Its amazing.

PS In my humble opinion the former Yugoslavia including Serbia, Croatia and, Montenegro, Slovenia, Macedonia and BiH is the prettiest country in all of Europe. f**king merkins.!!! It had everything and they f**ked it.

I recently travelled from Split to Dubrovnik. Some of the most beautiful landscape in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.