What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Useful young player to have around... if signed I'm guessing that means Ben Roberts will not be retained for 2014, and Mullaney might not hang around for 2014 either with someone jumping in front of his spot.

Gronk

Staff member
Hmmm.

SBW, James Moloney, Michael Jennings & now Luke O'Donnell.

Add to that Minichello, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Mitchell Pearce, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves who would all be on big coin.

Hmmm

Eels Dude

Coach
The fact no players want to come to the Eels doesn't mean other teams are cheating when they land big names, it just means we're f**ked when it comes to our recruitment strategy.

forward pass

Coach
Hmmm.

SBW, James Moloney, Michael Jennings & now Luke O'Donnell.

Add to that Minichello, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Mitchell Pearce, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves who would all be on big coin.

Hmmm

...and we weren't even allowed Falou ????

Amazing

Stagger eel

Staff member
Luke O'Donnell actually wanted to cone to parra but after the coaching staff investigated x rays of his dodgy hammy they decided against it...

There's one for the believe it or not file

Would have looked good playing along side Carl Webb, Chris Walker, Paul Whatuira and Chris Hicks.

Puletua is way better than those others you mentioned.
At least he's been playing well in the Super League for the last few seasons.

Don't know if I'd have him at Parra (maybe on a small contract but that wouldn't be likely) but he certainly no Carl Webb.

Joely01

Bench
I think this whole thing with the Roosters recruitment and the way the Izzy situation unfolded just proves the game needs to sack Ian Schburt, and start with someone fresh and has no ties to any club.

Suitman

Post Whore
I think this whole thing with the Roosters recruitment and the way the Izzy situation unfolded just proves the game needs to sack Ian Schburt, and start with someone fresh and has no ties to any club.

Schubert should have been sacked after the Melbourne salary cap scandel.
He didn't even find that!

Suity

strider

Post Whore
I'd at least be interested to know if our club bitches and moan to the NRL about the apparent double standards going on

Ratchy

Juniors
Potential and number of games played have no correlation except for when you say the reason a player hasn't played many games is because he lacks potential. I didn't say Kelly had reached his ceiling, just he has a single storey while Roberts has a double. Roberts also has 7 sub basements

Kelly has alot more potential than that and imo will show if given the chance too from what I've seen in the Qld Cup for 18 months or so. He dominated and won games much like DCE did.

Bellamy must've thought the same thing or he wouldn't have given Kelly a 2 year deal in case Cronk decided to leave.

Ratchy

Juniors
Luke O'Donnell actually wanted to cone to parra but after the coaching staff investigated x rays of his dodgy hammy they decided against it...

There's one for the believe it or not file

Not to mention his judiciary history if that still carries over or his tendacy to blow up deluxe giving away stupid penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.