What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joely01

Bench
I'd at least be interested to know if our club bitches and moan to the NRL about the apparent double standards going on

I do know that we are not the only team that are quite angry with what appears to be double standards at the moment.

Hmmm.

SBW, James Moloney, Michael Jennings & now Luke O'Donnell.

Add to that Minichello, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Mitchell Pearce, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves who would all be on big coin.

Hmmm

I hate Shoobox, but to be fair, the Roosters have removed Anasta, J. Carney, Leilua, Masoe, Takairangi, Mitchell, and Sam Perret from the squad that fitted the 2012 Salary Cap (apparently), and the Panthers are eating a fair slice of Jennings 2013 salary.

Lyoto

Juniors
Sandow is better than Pearce.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Pearce had 25 try assists in 2012, finishing top 5 in TA's. Sandow wasn't even top 21.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pearce puts up pretty good LBA numbers. He's a quality half - it's just a shame he's stuck in shitty teams (Roosters, NSW). I reckon he's a better halfback than Cooper Cronk (who is also pretty good).

spiderdan

Bench
Pearce had 25 try assists in 2012, finishing top 5 in TA's. Sandow wasn't even top 21.
a try assist in league isn't that good a measure of a ball player. Players get credited with a ta for just being the last player to touch the ball before the next player scores the try. Happens so often from simple ball movement or from the opposition not cleaning up a kick that's a 50/50 ball despite if the try scorer has done the bulk or all of the hard work to score the try.

Bigfella

Coach
Sandow was disgraceful last year. Not first grade standard.

He was a long long way behind Pearce.

The year before he was very good in patches, but erratic.He has a lot of improving to do before he gets near Pearce's standard - and ithink pearce has some limitations to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.