What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not worried about missing out on a Scott at all... I think things will eventually fall into place but its not going to happen mid February!

Meanwhile, according the Westboro baptist church god hates Peter Nolan! Lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we need to be chasing 25 year olds who we can get a few years out of, not 30 year olds

spiderdan

Bench
Hasman ‏@hasman086
@RLW_Mole any rumours on the eels signing anyone
Expand

Feb 13 The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
@hasman086 Chasing PLENTY for 2014... including a Bronco and a Raider.
i thought hasman and Roy were the same person. Why is he on twitter asking what the club is doing?

Ratchy

Juniors
We should be chasing:

Aiden tolman - he can play big mins, not a flashy player but tackles and runs hard all day, he is also quite mobile - i reckon you could use as a lock for 80 mins, props play in the middle just like most locks do so his role wouldn't be much different.

Jason Bukuya - he is a player on the up and might have trouble getting a staring spot with the sharks so might want to change clubs . Wouldn't cost the world.

Josh Reynolds/robbie farrah - I know most have suggested farrah but he would be thirty next year and could be close to passing his peak but would be happy to have him. I believe Reynolds best spot is hooker and is still young enough to be improving. He is real competitor and very tough just what we need. And with dogs chasing thurston we could get under there guard.

Add those three to our pack and we have a very strong side. Also with our under 20 forwards we should unearth wide running forward in the next year or so up to nrl standard. With hopoate coming next year and if Kelly Iives up to expectations the backs should be fine.

This....

Those players apart from Reynolds/Farrah would come at a decent price and preferably hope it would be Reynolds the club chases due to his age. I'm not that worried about missing out on Scott/Tamou or even bothered the club never made an offer to Bird.

The 2 fronties want too much coin and Bird is like Wally Lewis was who only plays 2-3 good games a year which happen to be origin games usually.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
i thought hasman and Roy were the same person. Why is he on twitter asking what the club is doing?

Well we have always complained about the leaks from the footy club - looks like Stuart, Edward and team have finally fixed the problem - not even the chairman knows what Ricky is doing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
mate he was just coping with the hand that Anderson/Hagan/Smith/Hilditch/... dealt him

you know it's true

Standing on the shoulders of midgets.

Looks like Sticky is facing the same problem. Drinking piss from the trough dug by other men.

Snoochies

First Grade
3 years too early but would love to get Josh McGuire. His family are huge Parra supporters too.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Not worried about missing out on a Scott at all... I think things will eventually fall into place but its not going to happen mid February!

Meanwhile, according the Westboro baptist church god hates Peter Nolan! Lol

The haters will always hate on someone. Funny how many said no one wanted to come to Parra because of SK and now it's Nolan. It shouldn't take long before it's Stuart's fault.

Sphagnum

Coach
Didn't papalii just sign a new three year deal with the raiders (Towards the end of last season?)

Status
Not open for further replies.