What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Yep. Exactly.
Clearly some get offended by Poupou and pretend to block him.
Each to their own I suppose.
As we keep getting told, this is only an internet forum, and people shouldn't take other's opinions seriously. If so, there should be no need to block anyone, actually.

Suity
Clearly some shouldn't assume they understand what motivates others, wrong yet again Suity :lol:.

It is just an internet forum, I don't take Poupou seriously and Poupou couldn't offend me even if he tried.... But for me blocking has simply made these forums much easier to read through, without being distracted by regular trolling posts getting in the way of the main conversations in each thread ;-).

Do your best with that one Suity, I'm sure you'll try and have your customary last word...

Suitman

Post Whore
Yep. Exactly.
Clearly some get offended by Poupou and pretend to block him.
Each to their own I suppose.
As we keep getting told, this is only an internet forum, and people shouldn't take other's opinions seriously. If so, there should be no need to block anyone, actually.

Suity

Clearly some shouldn't assume they understand what motivates others, wrong yet again Suity :lol:.

It is just an internet forum, I don't take Poupou seriously and Poupou couldn't offend me even if he tried.... But for me blocking has simply made these forums much easier to read through, without being distracted by regular trolling posts getting in the way of the main conversations in each thread ;-).

Do your best with that one Suity, I'm sure you'll try and have your customary last word...

Who said I was referring to you?? :?
Best you put me on ignore I think, if you are going to be so paranoid about comments I make. :?

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Who said I was referring to you?? :?
You were referring to "some people", while inferring you knew what motivated their choices. So I gave my own testimony, as an example that you can't claim to know what drives the choices of others.

Best you put me on ignore I think, if you are going to be so paranoid about comments I make. :?
Paranoiud? Pfft, wrong assumption again again. :lol:

emjaycee

Coach
Actually, all three of you are wrong.
It was Bob Cooper - the ex Wests player

Dressed up like a million-dollar trooper
Tryin' hard to look like Bobby Cooper
(Super duper)
Come let's mix where Rock-a-fellas
Walk with sticks or umbrellas
In their mitts, puttin' on the Ritz

images

emjaycee

Coach
Threw one of the best haymakers I've ever seen.

So lyrics should be more like:

Dressed up like a magpie not a rooster
Tryin' hard to fight like Bobby Cooper
(Super duper)
Come let's mix where tougher players
Play with balls and swing wild haymakers
Gives you the shits, missin' the big hits

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

(Super duper)

Nicely done Sir.

(Super duper)

Yep, that'll do me.

Gordy

Juniors

(Super duper)

:lol: :clap:

Stagger eel

Staff member
last I heard they were very close to settling the visa problems my guess would be that he'd be ok to join the club Day 1 2013...

I'll try and get an update there.

just a quick update...

Manu Mau is now likely to start mid January if all goes according to plan.

The fulltime squad is now settled and likely to be no more additions although things seem to change everyday in this industry so you never know.

There will be another addition to the NYC squad, an outside back who knows his way to the tryline, will confirm it once I get the all clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.