What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
In fact while we're at it, Zero Tackle states in the same article <can't post a link cos its a no-no site> that the players sign last year for 2012/13 are:-

Tautai
Loko
Morgan
Allgood
O'Hanlon
Barba
Brien
Esi Tonga

so recruitment now stands are re-signing Sio, Ryan, Smith and Paulo and signingd Luke Kelly and Darcy Lussick.
That would not fill up or salary cap for 2013.

Gronk

Staff member
Like The Bulldogs and Tony Williams, eh?

Suity

Sounds like they paid overs. I hope he does well, but I fear he could end up much like the one they just punted.

702310-jamal-idris.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Lussick has played 12 games for the Sea Eagles this season, producing a career-best 166 metres against St George Illawarra in round 13.
I doubt we paid over $250K but im sure the papers will repoty around $350K : )
Only 22 and best years infront of him.Decent signing

super_coach

First Grade
Iam still hearing the odd whisper around Tiger Town "Farah to Parra" still under contract but cant work with Sheens, so one of them has to leave town and it aint Sheens. Now the Tigers are winning its gone a bit quite but still the odd whisper. Also for the record one of his best mates is Haynes

Status
Not open for further replies.