What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the decent players are still decent. Some of the younger ones have gone from decent to good.

Some of the older ones have gone from good to decent. That's what happens to older players.

Ultimately though, our problem is too many decent players and not enough good ones.
bingo!

Eels Dude

Coach
All the decent players are still decent. Some of the younger ones have gone from decent to good.

Some of the older ones have gone from good to decent. That's what happens to older players.

Ultimately though, our problem is too many decent players and not enough good ones.

Maybe Kearney's 5 year plan revolves around developing and building a Laser Gun which changes the aging process so that younger players develop quicker. Middle range players don't get old and tired. And older players can be reversed in age so that the entire squad can play at their peak.

Someone

Bench
I don't blame T-Rex for not wanting to come. Look what's happened to every other decent player under Kearney.

I object.

due to the fact Sandow and roberts are rock and diamond players they arent that decent tbh.

Willie Tonga was another shite recuit, hes over rated hugely imo.

Noone the less kearneys recuitment to date has been so f**king bad, why people rated our chances this year is beyond me if you stop and think about it our squad hasnt improved that much at all.

bartman

Immortal
Yep, and a good coach can turn decent players into good ones. By unlocking their potential and building game plans around their strengths and building the confidence to make them feel like world beaters....

Pity Kearney is nowhere near a good coach :(.

Eels Dude

Coach
I reckon he's doing a good job with our young guys.

I think the young guys are trying extra hard in first grade because they've been given that opportunity and want new contracts. The young guys like Lasalo, Morgan etc who re-signed last year have performed like nuffies this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think the young guys are trying extra hard in first grade because they've been given that opportunity and want new contracts. The young guys like Lasalo, Morgan etc who re-signed last year have performed like nuffies this year.

Bullshit, they've both improved.

We've just got better options than both of them now, so they've played less first grade.

Eels Dude

Coach
Bullshit, they've both improved.

We've just got better options than both of them now, so they've played less first grade.

Improved on what? Gone from being really really s**t to just really s**t? It's pretty easy to improve if you start at rock bottom. I don't disagree with the latter part of your statement, but I do wonder why they (and certain others) have played so much first grade in the first place.

natheel

Coach
I thought Morgan (despite some lapses in defence) has improved since coming back to first grade. Reminds me of jonno wright, nothing spectacular but if he left us he'd turn into a solid first grader

Similar to alot of backs we have let go

Wright - Bulldogs centre now
Graham - cowboys winger and wouldn't look out of place in a qld jersey if needed
John Williams - solid player in sharks 17
David Williams - NSW rep solid player
Willie tonga - took off when he left for the dogs
Gardner - decent fullback
Adam mogg - played well at raiders and broke into qld side too

Anyone of recent years I've missed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.