What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Just on future signings, I know that Marika Koroibete has still got an option in the clubs favour for next year, but with all the drama that is going on over there, I feel that if we play this right and show the right love, we could get under their guard and poach him from under their noses.

This guy is awesome and better then anything we have in all our grades by miles. Just his speed alone is light years ahead of anyone we have on the flanks. I would offer him around $300k a season, which would really test the Tigers ability to hold on to him. But just as important as the money, is the love we show him. Players love the LOVE.

You've been listening to that f**kwit Alex Jones again.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Joe Picker is a good back rower. His brother can play halfback or hooker. They would be very good pick ups both.

Since they are brother Raiders like the Monaghan's are they prone to stupidity like this?

monaghan.jpg

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
F*ck Folau. Kevin Gordon scored three tries tonight, i have always thought i would like to see him in an Eels jersey. He is off contract at the end of next year. Would you take him? Another one who is available for 2014 is Jack De Belin...

Chipmunk

Coach
F*ck Folau. Kevin Gordon scored three tries tonight, i have always thought i would like to see him in an Eels jersey. He is off contract at the end of next year. Would you take him? Another one who is available for 2014 is Jack De Belin...

Apparently Everingham wont be resigned by Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.