What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Reni also skipped to set up Roberts's try against the Dogs.

I can understand people not rating Paulo, but if their reason is because he skips then they mustn't rate other players who do the same thing.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I can understand people not rating Paulo, but if their reason is because he skips then they mustn't rate other players who do the same thing.

I know it's a trait that irks the coaching staff particularly out of dummy half, Anthony Mitchell was/is terrible at it and I think it's hampered his progress..

TheRam

Coach
Just on future signings, I know that Marika Koroibete has still got an option in the clubs favour for next year, but with all the drama that is going on over there, I feel that if we play this right and show the right love, we could get under their guard and poach him from under their noses.

This guy is awesome and better then anything we have in all our grades by miles. Just his speed alone is light years ahead of anyone we have on the flanks. I would offer him around $300k a season, which would really test the Tigers ability to hold on to him. But just as important as the money, is the love we show him. Players love the LOVE.

Bigfella

Coach
curiouser and curiouser

no need to ask how smh got hold of the letter, seems she will sing to anyone willing to listen and why not sink the boot into the eels because its sells papers

people dont get this type of treatment for no reason at all, Edwards has gone and our stance has not changed

I would say there is alot more to this than we are being told

It's pretty obvious she was asking for it

curiouser and curiouser

no need to ask how smh got hold of the letter, seems she will sing to anyone willing to listen and why not sink the boot into the eels because its sells papers

people dont get this type of treatment for no reason at all, Edwards has gone and our stance has not changed

I would say there is alot more to this than we are being told

It's not surprising that our club's stance hasn't changed.....it the Board thought that Edwards was in the wrong initially, they would likely have vetoed her departure from the club (or at least handled the departure differently). If the Board were to turn around now and say 'Hey, you've got a point' the obvious response would be 'then why did you not do anything about it at the time'.

I don't buy the 'where there's smoke there's fire' thing.....we just don't know....and if factually untrue stories were floating around about me (i.e. the laptop issue), I'd sure as hell do what it takes to force people to address that issue.

TheRam

Coach
Also on Marika Koroibete being a Fijian if we were smart we could probably use Jarryd Hayne to help with the love.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm hearing Joe Picker to Eels...despite papers ay he is going to Wests....Good pick-up for the team, especially if they can snare Mick in a McFamily Deal..

Joe Picker is a good back rower. His brother can play halfback or hooker. They would be very good pick ups both.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Reni skips to the tune while Paulo's is always out of sync.

Like ballerinas performing swan lake I love many a players skip - Paulo's skip is usually f**ked up. If Paulo was a ballerina performing swan lake i'd be watching a terrible drunk swaying all over the place trying to walk a few steps to his front door after spending ten minutes trying to get out of the back seat of a taxi.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I know it's a trait that irks the coaching staff particularly out of dummy half, Anthony Mitchell was/is terrible at it and I think it's hampered his progress..

its all about how effective the skip is

When Paulo skips you've witnessed a brain explosion.
When Jarryd skips you've witnessed a masterstroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts