What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.S Quint

Coach
images

Too clean shaven for my liking.

spiderdan

Bench
Paulo is one of our best for LBAs this year. Not bad for a bloke who generally plays in the middle third.
how does he rate for running meters, errors and just plain dumb errors?

I think he has a ability but somewhat negates his talent by playing as though he has the mindset of a 12 year old. If he gets his head space right when on the field he could be a damaging impact player and I think almost as good as Mateo at his best.

I think sandow at times is similar too.

natheel

Coach

I think he has a ability but somewhat negates his talent by playing as though he has the mindset of a 12 year old. If he gets his head space right when on the field he could be a damaging impact player and I think almost as good as Mateo at his best.

I think sandow at times is similar too.

i think Paulos problem is with our season gone and being desperate to win at any cost its as if he is trying to make something from nothin happen every play. He's better when he plays as a forward and then off the back of good sets makes some oppurtunities. That way oppositions are in 2 minds

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

His performances over the past three weeks have been pretty good.

vs Tigers
58 minutes
13 runs
100 metres
3 offloads
1 LBA
39 tackles
1 missed
0 ineffective
1 penalty conceded
0 errors

vs Manly
63 minutes
10 runs
89 metres
2 offloads
1 LBA
23 tackles
2 missed
1 ineffective
1 penalty conceded
1 error

vs Bulldogs
80 minutes
14 runs
118 metres
1 offload
27 tackles
2 missed
2 ineffective
0 penalties conceded
0 errors

cv8z

Juniors
His performances over the past three weeks have been pretty good.

vs Tigers
58 minutes
13 runs
100 metres
3 offloads
1 LBA
39 tackles
1 missed
0 ineffective
1 penalty conceded
0 errors

vs Manly
63 minutes
10 runs
89 metres
2 offloads
1 LBA
23 tackles
2 missed
1 ineffective
1 penalty conceded
1 error

vs Bulldogs
80 minutes
14 runs
118 metres
1 offload
27 tackles
2 missed
2 ineffective
0 penalties conceded
0 errors
You forgot to include skips in those stats.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8704777

Hopoate's looming return excites Eels
Ian McCullough
17:47 AEST Mon Aug 12 2013

Parramatta prop Darcy Lussick is backing former teammate Will Hopoate to pick up where he left off when he returns to the NRL from his two-year Mormon mission next season.

Hopoate's stunning first full season for Manly in 2011 saw him gain NSW Origin selection, win a grand final and sign a lucrative two-year deal with the Eels believed to worth in the region of $750,000 per season.

But the prodigiously talented 21-year-old opted to put his career on hold so he could fulfil his religious commitments with a mission in Queensland.

He'll link up with the beleaguered Eels for the first time when the team start pre-season training before Christmas and Lussick, who played with Hopoate throughout the lower grades at the Sea Eagles, said his time away won't blunt his ability.

"I can't wait for him to get here," Lussick told AAP.

"He's obviously spent two years away from the game, but he's such a natural athlete and he'll have no problem sliding back in.

"I was speaking to his dad the other day and he's really excited about coming here as are the rest of his family."

Eels skipper Jarryd Hayne returned to the side on Friday following a two-month absence with a hamstring injury and played a starring role from five-eighth in the win over Wests Tigers.

It was the first win for the blue and gold in 10 matches and it emerged after the game that Hayne asked coach Ricky Stuart to move from fullback to second receiver.

When coaching NSW, Stuart claimed Hayne was potentially better suited to five-eighth than fullback.

And should the premiership-winning mentor opt to keep him there Lussick believes Hopoate would be the ideal man to wear the No.1 shirt.

"He can play anywhere across the back-line," he said.

"He might be a wasted on the wing, centre would be his best spot. But we saw at Manly that he could play fullback equally well.

"I am not too sure what Ricky has planned, but he will fit in wherever and do a good job."

natheel

Coach
So just read on DT website. Blake Ferguson wants to leave Canberra to be in Sydney. I'd say go for it

Someone

Bench
So just read on DT website. Blake Ferguson wants to leave Canberra to be in Sydney. I'd say go for it

to be perfectly honest, we need a second rower.

one deal at most if we have the money to spend and no one else to look into.

amazing talent though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would the last Canberra raiders player left please turn out the light??? Lol.

This is karma over the Papalii situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts