What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Coach
We could do worse. They are a quality provider of fluid transfer solutions.

If we are looking at that industry, Do you reckon condoms could be classed as fluid transfer solutions? I reckon it would be rad to have ANSELL on the front of our jersey

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
What rotten luck in re-signing 'never pass' Tonga and Hunt. If indeed Ferguson can get out of his contract, I wouldn't care who we had to cut, bar Hayne & Hopa of course, to get this guy. He is in the same class as Inglis and Hayne. These three players are the 3 freaks of the competition and can you imagine if we had two of them?

Add Hopa to the mix and our back line would be absolutely lethal.

I'm getting a hard on Ram salivating over this freakish scenario benefiting the Eels.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
According to Foxsports News we are announcing our new High Performance Centre this morning at 11 AM.

Everything seems to happen at 11 AM.

Gronk

Staff member
According to Foxsports News we are announcing our new High Performance Centre this morning at 11 AM.

Everything seems to happen at 11 AM.

Wondering if it's a real place headed by real people or simply a shift in focus like the infamous "academy".

Avenger

Immortal
Phil's site reckons we have signed Wallace for 2
Years with the Broncos subsidizing some of his contract.

emjaycee

Coach
If its true we have signed Wallace I would try and get him down here straight away. 4 games this year left and he isn't in Broncos starting team.

Gronk

Staff member
Phil's site reckons we have signed Wallace for 2
Years with the Broncos subsidizing some of his contract.

Surprising if true. That would mean that we'd be warehousing Sandow ? Or is Wallace to play 14 if Sandow finds his feet ?

Avenger

Immortal
Our number 7 has personal problems. His understudy is basically untested. There is a former State of Origin 7 with experience at potentially half price that has had a full season with our newly acquired 6. A no brainer for mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.