What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the Michael Gordon signing is still very possible. Lussick's suspension couldn't have happened at a worse time. There is simply no incentive for the Sharks to release Gordon if Lussick is not available for a swap.

Lets just say that the players at Cronulla are supporting Gordon moving and some are very upset with their coach because of the last minute change of heart. I can't elaborate more as Twiz will delete my post.

Lussick should be due back any time now. Can't see why they would object for a swap.

Chipmunk

Coach
I hear the Michael Gordon signing is still very possible. Lussick's suspension couldn't have happened at a worse time. There is simply no incentive for the Sharks to release Gordon if Lussick is not available for a swap.

Lets just say that the players at Cronulla are supporting Gordon moving and some are very upset with their coach because of the last minute change of heart. I can't elaborate more as Twiz will delete my post.

I hear the coach was overruled by the CEO on this issue...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

well done, who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He meant why do you think the club administrators are dumb. How did you form such an opinion? To which specific events do you refer?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
"It's Time" Gronk.

996922-hawke-whitlam-murphy.jpg

Incorrect

Coach

It sounds like Flanagan's appeal is starting to wane at the Sharks.... Just how did he manage to get a 3 year extension in the midst of the ASADA imbroglio anyway?? And people are saying our Administrators are dumb!!

Gronk

Staff member
We are on 7.30 report tonight as the first sporting team to sign up to something something against domestic violence.

Sack the board!

jason taylor

Bench
It sounds like Flanagan's appeal is starting to wane at the Sharks.... Just how did he manage to get a 3 year extension in the midst of the ASADA imbroglio anyway?? And people are saying our Administrators are dumb!!

According to someone on the Sharks forum, it's rumoured that six players are ready to exercise get out clauses if Flanagan is sacked as coach. So it's either Flanagan still has the support of some players or they are simply willing to use any avenue available to leave.

Noise

Coach
According to someone on the Sharks forum, it's rumoured that six players are ready to exercise get out clauses if Flanagan is sacked as coach. So it's either Flanagan still has the support of some players or they are simply willing to use any avenue available to leave.

Sweet we can sign Gordon, Fifita, Holmes and Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.