What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
True.

What does the club do if he can't?
Let him go or re-sign him?

Everyone first gets into a full on dummy spitting competition and then we decide months later after all the damage has set in and the rot to our once glorious club has dug its way even deeper into its core.

emjaycee

Coach
Everyone first gets into a full on dummy spitting competition and then we decide months later after all the damage has set in and the rot to our once glorious club has dug its way even deeper into its core.

In all seriousness though Casper, the club may think that Pauli Pauli isn't going to be 'hard' enough to play NRL week to week and that he wont cope against "Real Deal forwards" and so decide not to re-sign him.

This place would meltdown if that occurred similarly to how it did when Kelepi was let go to the Cowboys - Kelepi who?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
In all seriousness though Casper, the club may think that Pauli Pauli isn't going to be 'hard' enough to play NRL week to week and that he wont cope against "Real Deal forwards" and so decide not to re-sign him.

This place would meltdown if that occurred similarly to how it did when Kelepi was let go to the Cowboys - Kelepi who?

Seriously, I get it mate.

I really think that BA needs our full support to completely change the culture of the club and this means impacting everyone at the administrative level who influence players from juniors and all the way up to the top too. This is what must be fixed first because then the flow on effect goes right through our playing networks and all the way through to the top 17 for many many years to come.

This also means we must hold on to all the players who currently show potential, Pauli Pauli being one of many.

Steve Sharp & co need our full support to continue with routing out all the dead wood and f**kwits until none remain.

Then the BA & co culture will produce the coaches, the mentors, the inspirers and the all-around staff who together raise up the "in-between-the-ears" attitude of successful players that will bring us many GF victories.

Yep, I have great confidence in what Steve Sharp, BA and a few others are currently doing for our club. We must all remain patient while they rebuild our club from the bottom up. I am not concerned at all about our club running last right now. With the shit out of the way our club will once again ascend to the top and stay there for generations to come.

No joking.

To heal the body a fever sweeps through to get rid of all the dark shit holding back the health of the body. After being cleansed the health of the body comes back with immense vigour, that's unless we keep f**king it up and this is why Spags, Fitzgerald and all the other arseholes must be removed from the inner sanctum of our club forevermore.

Eelementary

Post Whore

But surely you can see people's point of view:

release a future star in Pauli, but sign Old Man Scott (not to mention Grandaddy Watmough)?

hindy111

Post Whore
If we lose all 3 grades this week then questions must be answered.They clean sweeped us over in NZ.Would be a disgrace if that happens again.
It has happend 4 or 5 times this year where 3 grades have al lost.The is not acceptable

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If we lose all 3 grades this week then questions must be answered.They clean sweeped us over in NZ.Would be a disgrace if that happens again.
It has happend 4 or 5 times this year where 3 grades have al lost.The is not acceptable

Don't be so concerned about wanting fast-fix-victories. We resolve the deeper issues in the club and the flow on effect will support all our squads.

Buying Scott, Watmough and Foran are/were great moves in rebuilding our culture.

Be very patient and let BA & SS, SS & others do their job. Winning a clean sweep at the recent elections is just the beginning.

Our club got very very sick and its currently going through a healing crisis. What you are seeing on the fields is only temporary. We will start to see fantastic results from 2016 onwards, possibly even earlier as this season unfolds. There have been a lot of distractions that needed to be removed as it was f**king up the execution of power and authority coming from deeply loving and passionate Eels fans who put the club first and there Ego's are left behind, nowhere to be found....... as in SS, SS, BA and others.

If you/we knew what was really going on behind the scenes you could see why we are still in this bottom of the ladder mess.

Be patient mate - great things are in the swing of things going on now. This new SS, SS, BA & co culture has the power to do everything it needs to do now. There is no more holding back, no more looking over their shoulders at undermining arseholes, no more putting out small fires coming from these pricks.

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach

release a future star in Pauli, but sign Old Man Scott (not to mention Grandaddy Watmough)?

I can but Pauli Pauli remains a 'potential' future star only at this stage.
if we release him and he doesnt become a star are BA and co brilliant?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

How is Pauli a future star? And what good is a future star when we need good first graders right now? Beau Scott is a current Origin player.

Before worrying about buying/keeping match winners you need to make sure you have a team full of blokes who won't lose you the game. Pauli is still one such player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Actually you're more likely to have strong lower grades when your NRL side is at full strength. When your top team is affected by injuries, suspensions and players dropped due to form it trickles down and weakens lower grades.

Bigfella

Coach
How is Pauli a future star? And what good is a future star when we need good first graders right now? Beau Scott is a current Origin player.

Before worrying about buying/keeping match winners you need to make sure you have a team full of blokes who won't lose you the game. Pauli is still one such player.

#academy

#completelackofcredibility

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pauli means the 'academy' is shit hey? The whole point of the 'academy' is to bring in players with potential (like Tanginoa, Pauli, Radradra and Moeroa) and keep the ones we want (like Radradra and Moeroa). It's working so far. We also had a bunch of 'academy' products carving up for Wenty today.

#'academy'

Eelementary

Post Whore
I can but Pauli Pauli remains a 'potential' future star only at this stage.
if we release him and he doesnt become a star are BA and co brilliant?

I'm just saying - I see why people are frustrated. Scott is a solid rep player, but he's over 30, and we're happy to see a potential, young star to accommodate him.

I can see why people are frustrated.

Also, Pou - calm down, bra. I'm not saying I agree, but I understand people's frustrations.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
People's frustrations lead to hysteria, which lead to knee jerk reactions by the voting members. That's why we're in this f**king mess to start with.

Avenger

Immortal
People's frustrations lead to hysteria, which lead to knee jerk reactions by the voting members. That's why we're in this f**king mess to start with.

Still doesn't help when our CEO states that we will win two comps by 2020 and that Arthur will be coach for 10 years. Reminds me of the best signing since Jack Gibson and no children in poverty comments.

Amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.