What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has anyone bothered to ask Peter Sterling? Surely he can confirm.

Actually it was a good little smokie last year, making us think they were using E Tonga to hide the fact we'd signed W Tonga, when all along the player they were really talking about was Will Hopoate.

Stagger eel

Staff member
anyone things they've got good mail are kidding themselves, only 3 guys know what's gooing on and they've been known to throw curve balls when discussing about player recrutiment.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Actually it was a good little smokie last year, making us think they were using E Tonga to hide the fact we'd signed W Tonga, when all along the player they were really talking about was Will Hopoate.

And the best thing was that W Tonga thought we were talking about him - it made him feel wanted, so he got out of his Cowboys deal and headed on down here.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well I'm gonna credit ME for getting Reni at the club, his work isnt done until he gets John Sutton..

I do belive that negotiations have broken down with Koby Aberton, ME just didn't offer enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.