What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I dont expect you to elaborate but can we expect to see some turnover?

Edge forwards off contract:

SBW
Tupou
Te'o
Bird
Minichiello (but a bit old)
Lowrie
Manu
Brown
Mannering
Houston
Taia
Hall (but a bit old)
Cooper
Bolton
Pettybourne
Guerra

I'm sure we'll end up with one of them, and whoever it is the coaching staff will have made certain he's right for the team.

Pazza

First Grade
Gavin Cooper is a really under rated footy player, I imagine with sims and taumalolo signed long term at NQLD, Cooper would be squeezed out.

MrT

Juniors
Scott Bolton goes alright, former Aust School Boy.

I mentioned him a few months ago. Would be a good under the radar signing. Wouldn't cost the world either. I can't see him staying at the cowboys with T. Sims and Taumalolo their long term future

Edge forwards off contract:

SBW
Tupou
Te'o
Bird
Minichiello (but a bit old)
Lowrie
Manu
Brown
Mannering
Houston
Taia
Hall (but a bit old)
Cooper
Bolton
Pettybourne
Guerra

I'm sure we'll end up with one of them, and whoever it is the coaching staff will have made certain he's right for the team.

Mannering has re-signed with the Warriors until 2016

ParraFan09

Juniors
With beau Scott signing with the Knights I think we may be able to get zeb taia out of his contract and back to parra, I think he would be a great signing, thoughts?

Ollie Webb

Juniors
yeah Zeb would be a good pick up and not to expensive either.

Taia is a good toiler, but we need a player or players that can break the line. I would target Waerea Hargraves, Sika Manu and Tony Williams!
These three would provide intimidation, power and physical presence.
Williams may be another year away contract wise but he should be part of a three strategy. They would also provide a solid base for Sandow and Hayne to do their stuff.

Joely01

Bench
Fo shizzle. Can also play hooker.

I'd go after him and Kris Keating, who would give us cover at a couple of positions.

He is a gun, tries his heart out. He can also play centre better then one of our current starting centres (morgan). So we could get 3 positions out of him which he can play well.

Joely01

Bench
I don't think much of Lewis Brown's defence at centre. But he's no worse than Horo or Esi Tonga.

True. But at least if we get a few injuries in the centres we could at least have someone half decent in there still. I think his best position for us would be 2nd row.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
True. But at least if we get a few injuries in the centres we could at least have someone half decent in there still. I think his best position for us would be 2nd row.

Yeah definitely. He'd be a certain starter plus provide cover at a variety of positions. Would be a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts