What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.
2KY reported this morning that Segenyaro from the Cowboys has asked for a release, word is he could be coming to parra as a replacement for McGuire.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
2KY reported this morning that Segenyaro from the Cowboys has asked for a release, word is he could be coming to parra as a replacement for McGuire.
Now or for next season??? He would give us some much needed spark out of dummy half Kinga style.

they didn't say when if it was now or for next year. I got the info 2nd hand. Because this is a rumors thread after all.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He'd be a great signing, but it's got to be bullshit about him coming this year.

I've trawled the internet all day and the only place I've seen mention of this rumour is here and on the other site. Besides, why would the Cowboys let him go when it's too late to replace him?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why the bench? Plane landing after kick off?

Segeyaro's the type of player who's best when a bit of fatigue has set into the match.

Keating's best asset is his defence so he should play the first 20 minutes when a lot more traffic goes through the middle of the field.

It's a match made in heaven.

Welcome to the wedding of Matthew and James Segeyaro-Keating.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Segeyaro's the type of player who's best when a bit of fatigue has set into the match.

Keating's best asset is his defence so he should play the first 20 minutes when a lot more traffic goes through the middle of the field.

It's a match made in heaven.

Welcome to the wedding of Matthew and James Segeyaro-Keating.

I completely agree and I don't see how we could possibly get him this year either. I would be surprised if the Cowboys let him go at all and why would he leave if his family are in PNG and North QLD ?

Eels Dude

Coach
I completely agree and I don't see how we could possibly get him this year either. I would be surprised if the Cowboys let him go at all and why would he leave if his family are in PNG and North QLD ?

Yeah because NRL players never move interstate or overseas to further their careers.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He'd be a great signing, but it's got to be bullshit about him coming this year.

I've trawled the internet all day and the only place I've seen mention of this rumour is here and on the other site. Besides, why would the Cowboys let him go when it's too late to replace him?

there in lies your problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.