What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noa

First Grade
Taia is a good toiler, but we need a player or players that can break the line. I would target Waerea Hargraves, Sika Manu and Tony Williams!
These three would provide intimidation, power and physical presence.
Williams may be another year away contract wise but he should be part of a three strategy. They would also provide a solid base for Sandow and Hayne to do their stuff.

Mention in the paper that you guys are circling Siks.

Id be suprised if he stays, dont think we could offer him what other teams can, and what he probably deserves.

*Begin rant* Can you believe we sign a very average footballer in Ryan Hoffman then move Sika to accomodate the hack *end rant*

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mention in the paper that you guys are circling Siks.

Id be suprised if he stays, dont think we could offer him what other teams can, and what he probably deserves.

*Begin rant* Can you believe we sign a very average footballer in Ryan Hoffman then move Sika to accomodate the hack *end rant*

which paper? the Herald sun?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was talking about Sika Manu. Who gives a f**k what Manu Vatuvei would do with his surname if he got married?

Anyway I think he'd keep his maiden name. Manu Manu is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.