What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Pride

Referee
He'll be back in a few weeks, he's had an ankle and jaw problem.

#forgetaboutt-Rex it's not happening.

IF T-Rex isn't happening SK needs to put every last cent we have left in the cap into a deal that Hayne couldn't possibly refuse.

#MakeHimAnOfferHeCan'tRefuse

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We need to sign some 2nd rowers for next year. T-rex will be going to the dogs but I'm surprised we are not trying to go after him.

The Dogs don't have any stars whereas we have two (with a potential star arriving in 2014).

Why do you think we would be able to compete with the Bulldogs for a player they need more than we do?

With the quality we have at 1, 6 and 7 we just need solid edge forwards. We don't need the 'devastating ball runner' everyone keeps going on about. It would just be a luxury.

Plus what we really need is good defensive edge forwards. The attack will take care of itself.

Someone

Bench
Hayne will have to make a decision whether he wants to push for more money or maybe stay on a modest salary and push for a premiership. pardon the pun i dont think he can afford to be too selfish.

Parra Pride

Referee
Hayne will have to make a decision whether he wants to push for more money or maybe stay on a modest salary and push for a premiership. pardon the pun i dont think he can afford to be too selfish.

We can't afford to let him go.

#GiveHimHowEverMuchHeWants

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Cmon we will have heaps of cash to throw around when we clean out:

Hindmarsh
Burt
Smith
Poore
Shakleton

Have I missed anyone else who needs cleaning out?

Forty20

First Grade
Do you think Atkins will be re-signed?

If we are following Nolan's Broncos model, then no.

Keep the older, experienced players for key positions. Have a number of young, strong, fast and cheap outside backs sitting in the wings, ready to promote.

Although he offers good depth, it isn't anything that couldn't really be covered by someone younger who would have a better future given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts