What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
sure we didn't finish highly on the table but there was a massive difference in our attitude last year to 2010. with some attacking players coming in this year nad some backrowers hopefully next year, it think Kearney will have the team he really wants to build a solid future in the Blue and Gold with

I don't understand that logic... people seem to remember 2010 a lot worse than it actually was. In 2010 we were inconsistent over the course of the season, but we put a couple of short streaks together, and we were still a chance of making the finals with 2 games to go. In 2011 however, we had to win our last game just to avoid finishing last. Give me 2010 over 2011 any day.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't understand that logic... people seem to remember 2010 a lot worse than it actually was. In 2010 we were inconsistent over the course of the season, but we put a couple of short streaks together, and we were still a chance of making the finals with 2 games to go. In 2011 however, we had to win our last game just to avoid finishing last. Give me 2010 over 2011 any day.

Agreed, I didn't see many positives about last year on the field, the recruitment was the only positive of last year!

Mute

Juniors
Well good - because what the hell is that?!?!?

(Were you carefully choosing between either Rocket Science or Brain Surgery, but ended up going halves??)

A common internet meme...

rocket-surgery.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
Kearney's 3 year deal should be honoured but I wouldn't even be thinking of extending until the end of the season.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Referee
People should have to pass a test on their knowledge of memes before they are allowed to Internet.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There was more than one round last year just in case you didn't notice.

But there was only one season where we finished 14th. As number of seasons go, it was far too small a sample size to declare shitness. Have I mentioned Hasler took Manly to third last place in his first season in charge? In his second season they scraped into the 8 and got belted in the first semi.

Are the knives going to be out for Kearney if we do the same because "He can't get the boys to lift for a finals match!!!!! :shock:"

You better f**ken believe it.

oldmancraigy

Coach
A common internet meme...

rocket-surgery.jpg

People should have to past a test on their knowledge of memes before they are allowed to Internet.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rocket%20surgery

3. Rocket Surgery
A word dumbasses use, in confusion with rocket science and brain surgery, when trying to insult someone else for not being able to perform a brainless task.
"Explaining this to you is like trying to explain rocket surgery to a genius!" "It's rocket science, you idiot."

"It's not rocket surgery!" "Of course it isn't, because that doesn't exist, moron!"

Might just be me, but if I was to use a phrase I might NOT use the one that, by common usage, declares me a moron!

Mute

Juniors
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rocket%20surgery

Might just be me, but if I was to use a phrase I might NOT use the one that, by common usage, declares me a moron!

A mixed metaphor describing a non-existent, yet implicitly high level of qualification. The greatness of this term is in its subtle ability to call someone stupid twice in one euphemism.The irony may go over someone's head and they would call out that this field of study doesn't exist.

A: Come on, it's not rocket surgery.
B: Are you f**kin geniused? There is no rocket surgery. Anyway, this is hard. I don't want to f**k up.
A: No dude, you're geniused. Just match the colors so I can jump start your car, dipshit.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rocket Surgery&defid=5115094

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts