What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchy

Juniors
I don't know if Sheens getting the punt makes it more or less likely Farah will leave too

Wouldn't matter if the feud with Marshall is true. Tho way the players are talking i think the club in general is on the nose with the way its heading

84 Baby

Referee
Wouldn't matter if the feud with Marshall is true. Tho way the players are talking i think the club in general is on the nose with the way its heading
Should of put in the 'in 2013' part. I think regardless of anyone's efforts to downplay neither Farah or Marshall are entirely happy at the club, and both may be on their last contracts there, however a new coach could turn that around or perhaps it could be a matter of if Marshall gets a release before Farah's contract expires. Then again maybe Farah's situation is like Luke Lewis' and he may get a release because the coach wants to free up cash & he wants to chase a premiership (last bit doesn't bode well for us)

strider

Post Whore
I heard that Izzy is considering an offer from the Western Sydney Wanderers for their inaugural season. Apparently the FFA believe there's a presently untapped market that he can help with.

what? people who want to watch someone who has no idea how to play soccer get paid heaps of money to fail doing so? .... that'd be some market

El Diablo

Post Whore
That's all I have just a hunch. Makes sense not to disrupt the AFL GF and announce his signing until after the AFL season.

that makes no sense

why would or should we give a f**k about the AFL GF?

he won't be leaving as he's there for the money

Avenger

Immortal
that makes no sense

why would or should we give a f**k about the AFL GF?

he won't be leaving as he's there for the money

I'm talking about the AFL releasing him first. That has to happen before anyone can sign him back to League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts