What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

photo.php

Money? what money. ;)

Photo? What photo? ;-)

I wish there were more people like Suity. Where the f**k is Colonel the prick? What about newmanj and Jodeci ? I now get excited everytime HJ posts and he used to do my head in because he didn't bow to Hayne. Now I'd even accept a simple curtsy.

You just like reading my signature, you narcissistic old prick.

lingard

Coach
I didn't think you'd be a "big picture" guy.... focusing on win percentage stat is a bit one dimensional, ignores the context of the competition in which a team is playing.

Nothing's sinking, and nothing's deep. Just opinions, remember? :lol:

Oh, and I'm confused - are we having a discussion, an argument, or are you sweating it up into another tanty?

Dear oh dear, Bartman. This is what we experts call a 'reasoned discussion' on football. Don't you know anything?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pau is good at debate
Pau knows his football inside out
Pau pisses people off

Be like Pau

I find it interesting that some merkins take offence while others don't. Some get my humour while others piss their knickers.

#NowTheWorldDon'tMoveToTheBeatOfJustOneDrum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts