What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not doubting his class but that's a lot for a centre, more than he was on at the Chooks

Avenger

Immortal
I just again spoke to a mate who is close with a player agent. He reiterated that the reason we are so flush with money and were able to afford Jennings is because Sandow was on a back ended deal and on $750k last year and Hopoate a bit more.

#noshit

IFR33K

Coach
I just again spoke to a mate who is close with a player agent. He reiterated that the reason we are so flush with money and were able to afford Jennings is because Sandow was on a back ended deal and on $750k last year and Hopoate a bit more.

#noshit

Thx SK.

Avenger

Immortal
Not doubting his class but that's a lot for a centre, more than he was on at the Chooks

Like I posted months back we were leaving the porch light on for a possible Hayne return. He must of informed us that he was giving it another year and when the opportunity came we pounced on Jennings.

phantom eel

First Grade
Glad we've turned that friggin' porch light off for good! We couldn't afford another non-competitive year thanks to Jarryd's whims. ;-)

Bigfella

Coach

#noshit

But pou says market forces means Hopoate was not on overs and that Jennings would have been on what hoppa was on.

Oh that's right he makes shit up and is always wrong.

As you were.

Avenger

Immortal
But pou says market forces means Hopoate was not on overs and that Jennings would have been on what hoppa was on.

As you were.

Don't now why people even bother with him. He says the opposite or continuously plays devils advocate, back pedals when proven wrong, argues for the sake of it, goes out on a limb for shit players before finally contradicting himself.

He isn't all there, are you Pou?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

#noshit

Even if true, these guys were both uncontracted for this year anyway. How does that free up money?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

As you were.

I just question the shit other people make up. I see you still gobble it up though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Don't now why people even bother with him. He says the opposite or continuously plays devils advocate, back pedals when proven wrong, argues for the sake of it, goes out on a limb for shit players before finally contradicting himself.

As a big noter, I'm sure you're friends with a lot of bullshit artists.

Avenger

Immortal
Even if true, these guys were both uncontracted for this year anyway. How does that free up money?

Why do you have to say even if true? Anyway those players would have commanded something similar had we opted to keep them. That is why Sandow rejected our $300 odd k take it or leave it offer and Hoppa said no to $500K. Doesn't that equate to what Jennings is on?

hindy111

Post Whore

Hi avenger... Sometimes i wonder if i'm all there too

hindy111

Post Whore
Cheers bro, funny how you accepted my figures when I PM'd you and told you my source. Now I'm a big noter with full of shit friends.

#classact

I doubt Jennings is on 800k a season.... I reckon about 500k a season. Perhaps 50k more. I doubt we would be silly enough too offer silly amounts of money on a centre. I was being sarcastic when i wrote figures down as reported in papers. If they where true we would be over the cap by 2 million dollars.
If copley cost around 250k and roberts was demanding around 400k (thou broncos get for 250k :p) why would we throw 800 at jennings? I doubt many clubs would have had money either and he also wanted to be close to Bella vista.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts