What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah, Suity needs to learn to rein it in a bit.

I wish there were more people like Suity. Where the f**k is Colonel the prick? What about newmanj and Jodeci ? I now get excited everytime HJ posts and he used to do my head in because he didn't bow to Hayne. Now I'd even accept a simple curtsy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have noticed most members post at sporadic times. Usually because they are at work, are doing things over the weekend, have other interests or commitments. However there is one knob in particular who is obviously an insomniac, posts everyday day and night, argues with everyone about everything and has a limited or boring life.

I accept it's his choice but it's sad, very sad.

#whatevermakesyouhappy

I heard that member spends a lot of time away from his family and travels a lot across different time zones. And while he can't give them all his time he can give his family his money. So 'having a life' is out of the question. And you're right it's sad, but we live with our choices.

Avenger

Immortal
I heard that member spends a lot of time away from his family and travels a lot across different time zones. And while he can't give them all his time he can give his family his money. So 'having a life' is out of the question. And you're right it's sad, but we live with our choices.

Who are you talking about?

Now I'm depressed.

phantom eel

First Grade
We know he did plenty wrong because he's no longer an NRL head coach.
Thanks captain obvious. But we actually know Kearney was shit, because it was self evident at the time he was coaching us.

My point is that our win percentage (or even weeks spent in the top 8) isn't the reason, as proven by Stuart's continued career.
What circular tangent are you on now :lol:? So why doesn't Kearney have a real coaching job now, other than you dodging the issue and simply stating that the reason is because that he doesn't?

Are you saying that because Stuart is hoding down a head coaching job and Kearney isn't, that we ignore all performance stats of their time with the Eels (win percentages or anything else) altogether as a possible reason? Rightio, that "logic" works for me... :sarcasm:

Why shouldn't you be? In his free time away from his family he chooses to continually argue with people on a league forum in every topic.

You merkins get all upset cos hes a better debater with more stamina than most. Sure he talks out if his arse a lot, but if you run a fine tooth comb through it all, most of us do. 'cept that Barry merkin with the fence post up his arse. He just agrees with every merkin.

You merkins get all upset cos hes a better debater with more stamina than most. Sure he talks out if his arse a lot, but if you run a fine tooth comb through it all, most of us do. 'cept that Barry merkin with the fence post up his arse. He just agrees with every merkin.

That's right. BTW, what the f**k is this conversation about?

phantom eel

First Grade
Ah there's some funny merkins around here - centrelink photo and comments, gary's nuanced contributions, avenger having derailed Pou's schtick... this thread just gives and gives :thumn.

* I should clarify - this post is not referring to the try-hard attempt that appears in the post directly above this comment *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts