What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom eel

First Grade
I heard that member spends a lot of time away from his family and travels a lot across different time zones. And while he can't give them all his time he can give his family his money. So 'having a life' is out of the question. And you're right it's sad, but we live with our choices.
And despite all that spare time, still a shit debater?

I also heard that there's more to life than the pursuit of money, and that on our graves none of us ever wished we'd spent more time working and away from our families... but that's a whole new topic.

* Though if it was all about money, then surely the time spent arguing/having tanties on here would be better spent making a profit on online poker, or something? *

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Thanks captain obvious. But we actually know Kearney was shit, because it was self evident at the time he was coaching us.

What circular tangent are you on now :lol:? So why doesn't Kearney have a real coaching job now, other than you dodging the issue and simply stating that the reason is because that he doesn't?

Are you saying that because Stuart is hoding down a head coaching job and Kearney isn't, that we ignore all performance stats of their time with the Eels (win percentages or anything else) altogether as a possible reason? Rightio, that "logic" works for me... :sarcasm:

That's right.

phantom eel

First Grade
We're not content to be with Pou in the daytime
Pou we want to be with you all of the time
The only time we feel alright is by your side
Pou we want to be with you all of the time
All day and all (half?) of the night...

:sarcasm:

Ask ourselves this question - how hard will our kids laugh at us if they can go through this forum in the future,knowing what their old man/lady wrote? It's now all on the public record, fools.
Think of the children!

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
byvy7.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
Ask ourselves this question - how hard will our kids laugh at us if they can go through this forum in the future,knowing what their old man/lady wrote? It's now all on the public record, fools.
Think of the children!

I only post interesting, educational, quality, child-friendly posts.

So f**k off!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And despite all that spare time, still a shit debater?

I also heard that there's more to life than the pursuit of money, and that on our graves none of us ever wished we'd spent more time working and away from our families... but that's a whole new topic.

Spoken like a man who never grew up poor or doesn't have kids of his own. Probably both.

* Though if it was all about money, then surely the time spent arguing/having tanties on here would be better spent making a profit on online poker, or something? *

I like to have some balance in life. So when I'm not cashing cheques I stir up little gangs of bitter losers on footy forums.

woddy

Juniors
I might get in on the property fire sale.....I always knew if i waited things would work out well for me . SO if everyone goes broke what happens to my credit card debt? Do i still have to pay them?

photo.php

Money? what money. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts