What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Goodbye whare and hiku now
Whare might need to be moved on. He's our best centre. Or he was atleast. But he has been injured more often than not the past 2 years and if next year is another where he misses more than half the season it should probably be his last.

YoungPanther

Juniors
What forum am I in.

We have released a hooker of the year from 2 years ago - Segs, released 1 Kiwi international - ET, talking of releasing possibly 2 other Kiwi internationals - Whare and Hiku, signed an England International fullback - Hardaker and an Aussie prop forward in Tamou.

Certainly could never have imagined we would be discussing this class of player in a Panther's forum.

Gee I miss us complaining about those glory day signings of Newton, Ciraldo, Tahu, etc.

TheFrog

Coach
Goodbye whare and hiku now

This Hardaker would be occupying the space in the cap formerly occupied by Segeyaro. It's not until next season that space has to be found for him, and there's no guarantee he'll be here then. If he is it means he's done well for us.

Pomoz

Bench
What forum am I in.

We have released a hooker of the year from 2 years ago - Segs, released 1 Kiwi international - ET, talking of releasing possibly 2 other Kiwi internationals - Whare and Hiku, signed an England International fullback - Hardaker and an Aussie prop forward in Tamou.

Certainly could never have imagined we would be discussing this class of player in a Panther's forum.

Gee I miss us complaining about those glory day signings of Newton, Ciraldo, Tahu, etc.
Haha. Glory days indeed. Although they all did their bit for the Panther cause, some more than others. Ciraldo is currently coaching a team in u20's that is smashing records and playing beautiful football. Could he be a future first grade coach?

Last edited:

YoungPanther

Juniors
Yes, heard good things about Ciraldo in his coaching career from a number of different sources so agree he may have a future there. I had been trying to forget about those years of Purtell being the first name on the selection sheet.

GongPanther

Referee
What forum am I in.

So where is the talk of Whare and Hiku being moved on?

GongPanther

Referee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts