What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFrog

Coach
Tamou can be invisible at times which is worrying. A guy with his size and mobility should just be running the ball back as hard as possible.

I'm wondering if he didn't pick up an injury. Playing only 34 minutes suggests it.

MrBlack

Juniors
Hardaker was being chased by a few NRL clubs (West Tigers in particular were looking to swap Farrah for him). Almost certainly will be used as a centre. Could be just what we need out wide defensively and a good target for Cleary to kick to.

Could prove to be a marquee signing and if we can offload a few other players (Soward/Whare ???) we may be able to hold him for next year.

Will probably see our next signing as a cheap value for money hooker. Maybe Cherrington or maybe someone like Matt Ballin?? for depth.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tamou is the current Aussie PROP. What do you think he demanded? Atleast close to 700k.
Keep in mind the duke also went hard for HIKU. With Whare-Blake and peachey I think he was not needed.

I think Peachey looks great in the centres. Id leave him there!!!

On Tamou he is a big body who can offload. Better then Woods.And I'm a stats man. He always make 100mtrs + a game. Usually closer to 130mtrs. I still think a hard nut like Beau scott is more needed your team.
But just like guys on parra forum guys on here overate there juniors. Latu is good but still has the 50mtrs a game . Merrin was also bagged a little on here. By far your best forward week in week out 140mtrs + and 30+ tackles

abpanther

Staff member
Apparently Hardaker is a dickhead off the pitch. Hates gays, he bashed a gay student on a night out in Leeds

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Apparently Hardaker is a dickhead off the pitch. Hates gays, he bashed a gay student on a night out in Leeds

He called Michael Monaghan a "nice person" and got into a fight with a 22 year dude at a pub who had been giving him shit about his tattoos all night.

Hardly war crimes.

He hasn't put a foot wrong since.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Lets start a witch hunt before he has even put on a Panthers jersey...

You would hope that wearing a Panthers jersey would have no influence on your opinions on someone's penchant for homophobia and violence (not that I have any opinion on this particular player having read zero about him....)

kinghippo

Juniors
The hardaker signing is a good one, especially if there is some type of financial benifit with the Segs swap. We can probably start writing mansours farewell card now though 🙁.

Fibroman

First Grade
I can see Soward given a couple of weeks to prove himself back in FG and then the pommie nice person hater will go into fullback and Moylan into 5/8th.

Port Panther

Juniors
Hardaker looks big and fast its a yes from me and if he turns out to be a gun Penrith will unload a couple of players to keep him . I don't think they got him for a band aid solution.

Karnivayne

Juniors
You would hope that wearing a Panthers jersey would have no influence on your opinions on someone's penchant for homophobia and violence (not that I have any opinion on this particular player having read zero about him....)

As Luke has said earlier, he made a gay slur and was involved in a fight with a student when he would have been 20/21 the student was 22, two totally separate incidents yet someone combines both and the guy is now apparently a homosexual bashing psychopath..

He was punished for both, there have been no reports of him involved in any other incidents.

Maybe people should do some research instead of jumping in on hearsay.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
As Luke has said earlier, he made a gay slur and was involved in a fight with a student when he would have been 20/21 the student was 22, two totally separate incidents yet someone combines both and the guy is now apparently a homosexual bashing psychopath..

He was punished for both, there have been no reports of him involved in any other incidents.

Maybe people should do some research instead of jumping in on hearsay.

That wasn't my point at all, but thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts