What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We will probably pick him up again in 3 years. We seem to have a recent thing for welcoming back our discards. For some stupid reason....

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Wonder if Tim Grant has a clause in his contract that allows him to find another club if Ivan Cleary is coach. Poor guy can’t catch a break with Cleary following him around to banish him to reserve grade

Panther Mick

Juniors
Wonder if Tim Grant has a clause in his contract that allows him to find another club if Ivan Cleary is coach. Poor guy can’t catch a break with Cleary following him around to banish him to reserve grade

Not the best source but Rothfield reckoned a few months back if Ivan came next year Grant may ask for a release.

Panther Mick

Juniors
There’s a good chance Luai will hardly play next year so Keighran would’ve been pretty low down.

Depends on what Cleary does next year. He could always play Luai off the bench as utility instead of May.
We don't know Gould could be saying that right now in negotiations to extend him. We will look to play you off the bench next year so you can be eased in to replace Maloney come 2020.
Just my thoughts anyway.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

All going well, I don’t expect Grant to see much NRL anyway. I think he’ll spend a great deal of time in Reggie’s.

Depends on what Cleary does next year. He could always play Luai off the bench as utility instead of May.
We don't know Gould could be saying that right now in negotiations to extend him. We will look to play you off the bench next year so you can be eased in to replace Maloney come 2020.
Just my thoughts anyway.

Yeah off the bench is possible, guess I was only thinking about the starting role.

I don’t expect Maloney will play origin next year so hopefully he’s fit for the whole season.

Luai might get a few starting chances during origin for Cleary.

Re Cleary

I think we can expect to see an improvement in defence and hopefully on field discipline.

It’s the attack that has me worried. He’s just as clueless as Hook there. Hopefully we have a plan.

Yeah off the bench is possible, guess I was only thinking about the starting role.

I don’t expect Maloney will play origin next year so hopefully he’s fit for the whole season.

Luai might get a few starting chances during origin for Cleary.
Maloney has at least few miles infront of him

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Re Cleary

I think we can expect to see an improvement in defence and hopefully on field discipline.

It’s the attack that has me worried. He’s just as clueless as Hook there. Hopefully we have a plan.

Cameron will run the attack. At least Ivan is willing to work with those around him (in the coaching ranks)

Status
Not open for further replies.